Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Neutral [chat] Hotel

• y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    #freeballin
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    Tamin wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    WHAT IS THIS CHARACTER'S PROBLEM

given I have no idea what show you're watching, I can only assume they aren't getting enough d and/or v
    i'm guessing the former isn't the problem here

I have only seen a handful of episodes of the L. Word, but I seem to recall a few straight people.
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    who um

wants to have a buttsechs
    i don't, particularly!

butt,
  • SammyFSammyF Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    Hamurabi wrote: »
    #freeham

130319_rtl_10.jpg

That ham looks really unpleasant.

Like spam or something.

Look, just because it was mechanically separated, mashed back together into a ball, brined, and then freeze-dried doesn't mean it's awful.

Yeah it's the fact that it doesn't have a bone in it that should make you think "holy fucking hell what is that?!"
    so mim why are you making a big deal about telling your folks you are watching this

is it like pre coming out or
  • HamurabiHamurabi Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    #freeballin

Balin.jpg
    Hamurabi on
    network_sig2.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    ronya what makes you think space is banned? i see no message from geth at the bottom and his profile doesn't have any new infractions or anything

he's not banned, he's barred from posting in [chat].

Why?

what's he done lately?

become more agreeable as far as I know so I have no idea.
    xlh6c3.png
    also fucking ipad jesus

every time I type loke I mean like

why cant you learn this
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    Mim is a lesbian, it's true
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular
    #freespecialk
    919UOwT.png
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    There's something dignified about the way my cat goes cross-eyed while licking his own back.
    Feck, shite, feck, shite, feck, shite, arse!
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
  • PodlyPodly RUDEASS TITTIESRegistered User regular
    holy shit

freedoom is the best band name ever
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    biden%20sig.png
    Tamin wrote: »
    WHAT IS THIS CHARACTER'S PROBLEM

given I have no idea what show you're watching, I can only assume they aren't getting enough d and/or v

I'm watching the L Word and

(I GUESS I'M GOING TO SPOILER THIS)
    Jenny is being controlling about who Tim is seeing all because he doesn't want her anymore because he caught her fucking Marina and also found out she lied about that being the only time

ah, so the problem was
    one character was getting too much v and the other character didn't like it. Also some lies.

... which character's behavior are you having issue with, again?

really?
    919UOwT.png
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    ooh ooh lots of people are on now.

Hey guys

@21stCentury doesn't like Deadpool.

..get him?
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
    gonna play some more...

Demon's Souls... Wish me luck.
    mim went to boot camp of course she's a lesbian
    xlh6c3.png
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Out of order instruction execution is about where I decided that modern microprocessors were witchcraft and I was just going to leave more room in my head for other things.

Like, they are executing your vidja game and they're like, oh shit, this instruction is gonna take 8 cycles to complete and the next instruction checks if that answer is greater than 25, then does different things depending. I'm gonna have to sit here, dick in hand waiting for this to finish!

You know what, fuck waiting, I bet it's greater than 25, it usually is. AND THEN THE PROCESSOR JUST GUESSES AND KEEPS GOING. If it's right, your program runs a bunch faster. If it's wrong, it has to like, throw out a bit of work and go back but you're no worse off than you were waiting. That this functions in hardware, in reality, on arbitrary code blows my mind.

Part of my current maths module is writing URM (unlimited register machine) code for certain functions.

There are only three instructions: Successor (add one to the contents of a register), Jump (jump to another instruction number if one register is equal to another), and Zero (set a register to zero).

The fact that you can implement any algorithm with just those is kind of mindbending. Especially when you start writing code that takes other code as input and produces more complex algorithms.
  • MimMim Registered User regular

You wish

Nah Skippy, I just didn't want to have the uncomfortable talk with them about why I'm watching the show.
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular

Everyone knows but her?
    I am apathetic about Deadpool... which I believe is a comic book thing of some sort.
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
    Gooey wrote: »

really?

only lesbians watch The L. Word, Gooey. Everyone knows that.
    superhero comics sux

belgian comics über alles

#eurocentrism
    xlh6c3.png
    Ludious wrote: »
    ooh ooh lots of people are on now.

Hey guys

21stCentury doesn't like Deadpool.

..get him?

Deadpool is obnoxious and randumb.

Deal w/ it.
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    Out of order instruction execution is about where I decided that modern microprocessors were witchcraft and I was just going to leave more room in my head for other things.

Like, they are executing your vidja game and they're like, oh shit, this instruction is gonna take 8 cycles to complete and the next instruction checks if that answer is greater than 25, then does different things depending. I'm gonna have to sit here, dick in hand waiting for this to finish!

You know what, fuck waiting, I bet it's greater than 25, it usually is. AND THEN THE PROCESSOR JUST GUESSES AND KEEPS GOING. If it's right, your program runs a bunch faster. If it's wrong, it has to like, throw out a bit of work and go back but you're no worse off than you were waiting. That this functions in hardware, in reality, on arbitrary code blows my mind.

whoa
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Ham is pretty great. Both the salted/dried hams of southern europe, and stuff like ham off the bone can be amazing. It's just a bit unfortunate that there's also a lot of crap meat going by the same name.
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    randumb is the lamest fake compound word ever
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
    edited May 2013
    superhero comics sux

#eurocentrism

Asterix 4 lyfe

E: Fuck you, autocorrect
    Chanus on
    superhero comics sux

#eurocentrism

French Comics are the best, mon ami...

You wish

Nah Skippy, I just didn't want to have the uncomfortable talk with them about why I'm watching the show.

I dont understand I guess
    SanderJK wrote: »
    Ham is pretty great. Both the salted/dried hams of southern europe, and stuff like ham off the bone can be amazing. It's just a bit unfortunate that there's also a lot of crap meat going by the same name.

oh I guess like prosciutto is diff
    Ludious wrote: »
    randumb is the lamest fake compound word ever

Lamest word to describe lamest people. I agree.
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    I still can't log into my account for Neverwinter. This is the closest I've come to getting mad at video games. As it stands I merely wish their offices would be filled with an enormous concentrated fart.
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »

whoa

Modern tech is amazing >.>
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    I missed an instruction, you also need Copy, which copies the contents of one register to another.
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    oh, i had no idea that mim was a lesbian.

are you out, @mim ?
    919UOwT.png
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    I still can't log into my account for Neverwinter. This is the closest I've come to getting mad at video games. As it stands I merely wish their offices would be filled with an enormous concentrated fart.
    puts the never in neverwinter
    Per3th.jpg
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    jamon

de serrano

de iberico

noms
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
This discussion has been closed.