Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Neutral [chat] Hotel

• ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Boot camp seems like a suspicious place to be, er, 'cured' of any sexual questioning.

Like I'm not saying you should like women, but maybe "we are forced to shower together and all in the navy boot camp" is not exactly the kind of thing that'd lead anyone to becoming gay.

Girls are nasty on their own.

Worse when there is a group of them.

I actually encouraged my RPOC to leave the athlete foot peelings she pulled off her foot on our chief's desc after taps.

so we're nasty AND vindictive.

I have found success with girls.

The trick is to apparently find a non-nasty one?

I am not sure.
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Feral on
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    feral wat are you doing
    Feck, shite, feck, shite, feck, shite, arse!
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    Man this video does not want to embed
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    hee hee
    Chanus wrote: »
    I'm going to register one more account. If this one doesnt work I will be mad.

Someone took Shivahn and I have to find and murder them.

Be like the Ghostbusters cartoon and call yourself "The Real Shivahn" even though you were the second one with that name.

I AM FIRST THEY ARE JUST THIEVES

There is also a nonzero chance that the person who signed up with that is me, but...
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    Boot camp seems like a suspicious place to be, er, 'cured' of any sexual questioning.

Like I'm not saying you should like women, but maybe "we are forced to shower together and all in the navy boot camp" is not exactly the kind of thing that'd lead anyone to becoming gay.

I actually encouraged my RPOC to leave the athlete foot peelings she pulled off her foot on our chief's desc after taps.

I am not sure.

ALL GIRLS ARE NASTY.

some of us just hide it better than others.
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    i feel the time is right for this

guys

i'm straight

Millions of women across the US release a collective sigh of relief.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong and a cast of thousands Registered User regular

guys

i'm straight

Your mother and I are happy if you're happy. It'll be hard but the world is changing fast. We will always love you no matter what.

Have you ever at least thought about, like, kissing a boy?
    dkmouthsig.png
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular

guys

i'm straight

How can you be sure?
    well i mean

after all those dicks i sucked, i can't be much more sure
    Per3th.jpg
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    I grew up around mostly women. I'd rather go gay than be stuck in a platoon/battalion harem full of them. I don't care if they're the least jealous most giving sex kittens in the world.

Fuck that.

you hear me?

FUCK THAT.

I had things done to me

horrible things
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    PWE's account system is about as bad as it gets Sarks. my suggestion is register a new account

Well it doesn't let me register multiple accounts to one email and fuck making a new email for this shit so I tried something. I entered my email address instead of my username

AND IT FUCKING WORKED

FUCK SHIT AND DIE PERFECT WORLD
    If you watch Netflix over your PS3, would your recent history from the computer show up?
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    I'm watching the Batman Year One cartoon.

Uses a lot of the VAs from Korra.

Very disorienting.
    chances are mims parents already know she's gay and are just waiting for a nice opportunity to bring it up like her watching the L word so everyone can clear the air and move on with their lives

My dad actually asked if I was a lesbian and when I said "No" he said "Bisexual then?" because I want to go to a strip club.

I said no because I didn't know how to say "I...actually don't know on that one."

but I am happy with the D so far, so it's all good.

"I'm not really sure" is the hardest fucking thing to figure out how to say.

"I don't know!" is unsatisfying to people for some reason!
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular

guys

i'm straight

How can you be sure?
    well i mean

after all those dicks i sucked, i can't be much more sure

Nope. This sure isn't for me.

Maybe just a couple more just in case.
    Feck, shite, feck, shite, feck, shite, arse!
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
    emnmnme wrote: »
    If you watch Netflix over your PS3, would your recent history from the computer show up?

yep
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular

Pretty sure it would.

I'd imagine it's stored on the account side.
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
    still talking about women being gross? JEEZ CHAT

I have a phone interview scheduled....for May 28.
    NO.
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark Registered User regular
    elendil i support you and want whats best for you i just hope you dont get bullied too bad maybe think about keeping it to yourself for a while and maybe trying some dick just in case you like it
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.

I am not sure.

ALL GIRLS ARE NASTY.

Well yeah

But I have never noticed girls being nastier than boys on average.

I have seen some stuff, man. And some things.
    I mean, I told them I was watching it and I was like "Well I don't want you to judge me or have awkward conversations" and they said "Look, do whatever. As long as you're happy, we're happy. No judgment"

I don't think that caries over into doing marijuana though.
    So It Goes wrote: »

be sure to take a shower by then
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular

guys

i'm straight

Your mother and I are happy if you're happy. It'll be hard but the world is changing fast. We will always love you no matter what.

Have you ever at least thought about, like, kissing a boy?

maybe you're happy, jim! this isn't ok with me! *sobs hysterically*

now i'll NEVER get a chance to grow peacefully into my twilight years without grandchildren

it's just unfair
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

no we just started!

we are interrogating mim to find out why she's so lesbian.
    xlh6c3.png
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    chances are mims parents already know she's gay and are just waiting for a nice opportunity to bring it up like her watching the L word so everyone can clear the air and move on with their lives

My dad actually asked if I was a lesbian and when I said "No" he said "Bisexual then?" because I want to go to a strip club.

I said no because I didn't know how to say "I...actually don't know on that one."

but I am happy with the D so far, so it's all good.

interesting that you can have a conversation about going to strip club but not a crappy drama on Netflix

EDIT: There was a disarming smiley here but vanilla ate it!
    Sir Landshark on
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • SammyFSammyF Registered User regular

guys

i'm straight

You sure?

I just, you know, couldn't help but notice that it's been a long time since we saw you with a lady....
    Tamin wrote: »

Pretty sure it would.

I'd imagine it's stored on the account side.

yeah it shows up across all devices

and there's no way to clear it

so yes your girlfriend will know that you've been watching Naked Nuns With Big Guns

I am not sure.

ALL GIRLS ARE NASTY.

Well yeah

One night in the RCU one girl decided that peeing in the shower surrounded by 10 others girls was a good idea

Just all "LETTIN' THIS WATERFALL MOTHER FUCKIN' DRIP"

then she cried because everyone got mad at her for peeing with them in the shower.
    MS is so heteronormative and expectant of grandchildren that there are actually grandparent's rights rulings. I shit you not. A family member was able to sue her estranged former daughter in law for weekend visitation rights to her grandson.

wat.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    man if i wanted to watch garbage and screaming females i'd just go to a bieber concert
    Per3th.jpg
    I was cooking spinach lasagna, laying out the noodles and whatnot, and when I opened up the ricotta cheese, there was a big blue dot of mold right in the middle of it. I hope this thing turns out okay with just mozzarella cheese ...
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

I am not sure.

ALL GIRLS ARE NASTY.

Well yeah

One night in the RCU one girl decided that peeing in the shower surrounded by 10 others girls was a good idea

then she cried because everyone got mad at her for peeing with them in the shower.

jesus.
    xlh6c3.png
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Oh, that reminds me. I was helping a friend move a few weeks ago

Used his PS3 to run Batman Beyond during a break, and I noticed that the autoplay system skipped the intro titles.

Not sure if it cuts out the intro if there's a bit before the titles, but it's a step in the right direction
    If wanted to listen to Garbage and Screaming Females I'd just listen to...

Garbage
  • SammyFSammyF Registered User regular

I am not sure.

ALL GIRLS ARE NASTY.

Well yeah

Not everything one learns in bootcamp is about being a good sailor. A lot of it is about not being a walking abortion of a human being.
  • HamurabiHamurabi Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

This movie looks really funny.

As if the Japanese need to cheat to ace their exams.
    network_sig2.png
This discussion has been closed.