Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Neutral [chat] Hotel

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Mim is a lesbian, it's true

You wish

Nah Skippy, I just didn't want to have the uncomfortable talk with them about why I'm watching the show.

and so another bit of male privilege is revealed.
    xlh6c3.png
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    I still can't log into my account for Neverwinter. This is the closest I've come to getting mad at video games. As it stands I merely wish their offices would be filled with an enormous concentrated fart.

...paging dr. cass?
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    I am apathetic about Deadpool... which I believe is a comic book thing of some sort.

he had his own comic for a while which was p good

one issue has a tiny rhino and he puts him in a gerbil ball
  • PodlyPodly RUDEASS TITTIESRegistered User regular
    i always knew #mimisalesbian
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    biden%20sig.png
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    WHAT IS THIS CHARACTER'S PROBLEM

given I have no idea what show you're watching, I can only assume they aren't getting enough d and/or v

I'm watching the L Word and

(I GUESS I'M GOING TO SPOILER THIS)
    Jenny is being controlling about who Tim is seeing all because he doesn't want her anymore because he caught her fucking Marina and also found out she lied about that being the only time

ah, so the problem was
    one character was getting too much v and the other character didn't like it. Also some lies.

... which character's behavior are you having issue with, again?
    Jenny. She kept fucking Marina and fucking Tim and she kept telling Tim she was over Marina while running back to Marina. Now that Tim no longer wants Jenny, Jenny is all "NO TIM IT MUST BE YOU" but she is still chasing Marina!!
    Gooey wrote: »

really?

For the love of god man, I have a boyfriend.
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    mim went to boot camp of course she's a lesbian

God, boot camp practically cured me of any sexual questoning I had.

Then I came home and now I'm cured of the scarring from boot camp.
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    chanus you are apathetic about everything

you are just atypical all around
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    I am vaguely amused by the fact that Mim didn't want to watch The L Word in case her parents thought she was a lesbian, and the fact that she wanted to avoid that conversation has led half of chat to think she is a lesbian.
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular
    Out of order instruction execution is about where I decided that modern microprocessors were witchcraft and I was just going to leave more room in my head for other things.

Like, they are executing your vidja game and they're like, oh shit, this instruction is gonna take 8 cycles to complete and the next instruction checks if that answer is greater than 25, then does different things depending. I'm gonna have to sit here, dick in hand waiting for this to finish!

You know what, fuck waiting, I bet it's greater than 25, it usually is. AND THEN THE PROCESSOR JUST GUESSES AND KEEPS GOING. If it's right, your program runs a bunch faster. If it's wrong, it has to like, throw out a bit of work and go back but you're no worse off than you were waiting. That this functions in hardware, in reality, on arbitrary code blows my mind.

so what

i guess at things all the time
    919UOwT.png
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Gotcha, Mim.
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    I am apathetic about Deadpool... which I believe is a comic book thing of some sort.

he had his own comic for a while which was p good

one issue has a tiny rhino and he puts him in a gerbil ball

Well, that just sounds adorable.
    Feck, shite, feck, shite, feck, shite, arse!
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
    wait mim, you have a boyfriend? Thought you were going to play the field, not get tied down to any specific D

you get out of Basic and land on the first warm pulsating love pole you find?

I am ashamed of you
    Ludious wrote: »

Meh.
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong and a cast of thousands Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    I am vaguely amused by the fact that Mim didn't want to watch The L Word in case her parents thought she was a lesbian, and the fact that she wanted to avoid that conversation has led half of chat to think she is a lesbian.

And that half of us remember this conversation from yesterday and are quietly pushing the pro lesbian hints.
    dkmouthsig.png
    japan wrote: »

When I told them I had a boyfriend they were like ".......WAIT WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN"
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i tried to be apathetic

but i didn't earn my A :(
    Per3th.jpg
    I say belgian as a shorthand for franco-belgian comics 21st

like, that whole thing

is the best.
    xlh6c3.png
    except for calvin and hobbes, which just is the best.
    xlh6c3.png
    wait mim, you have a boyfriend? Thought you were going to play the field, not get tied down to any specific D

you get out of Basic and land on the first warm pulsating love pole you find?

I am ashamed of you

Hey, I didn't land on the love pole, the love pole landed on me
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Out of order instruction execution is about where I decided that modern microprocessors were witchcraft and I was just going to leave more room in my head for other things.

Like, they are executing your vidja game and they're like, oh shit, this instruction is gonna take 8 cycles to complete and the next instruction checks if that answer is greater than 25, then does different things depending. I'm gonna have to sit here, dick in hand waiting for this to finish!

You know what, fuck waiting, I bet it's greater than 25, it usually is. AND THEN THE PROCESSOR JUST GUESSES AND KEEPS GOING. If it's right, your program runs a bunch faster. If it's wrong, it has to like, throw out a bit of work and go back but you're no worse off than you were waiting. That this functions in hardware, in reality, on arbitrary code blows my mind.

so what

The code is like, thinking about itself, man.
  • HamurabiHamurabi Registered User regular
    Hamurabi wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    #freeballin

Balin.jpg

Next week on Free Balin...

Balin joins a dwarf supremacist gang, And Hijinks Ensue™.
    network_sig2.png
    Like, repeatedly.

:winky:

Meh.

chanus

ilu
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    Boot camp seems like a suspicious place to be, er, 'cured' of any sexual questioning.

Like I'm not saying you should like women, but maybe "we are forced to shower together and all in the navy boot camp" is not exactly the kind of thing that'd lead anyone to becoming gay.
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    I'm going to register one more account. If this one doesnt work I will be mad.
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark Registered User regular
    chances are mims parents already know she's gay and are just waiting for a nice opportunity to bring it up like her watching the L word so everyone can clear the air and move on with their lives
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong and a cast of thousands Registered User regular

so what

Gooey we have been over this. No matter how many batteries you eat, this does not make you a robot.
    dkmouthsig.png
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    Mad in capital letters
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular

Someone took Shivahn and I have to find and murder them.
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Boot camp seems like a suspicious place to be, er, 'cured' of any sexual questioning.

Like I'm not saying you should like women, but maybe "we are forced to shower together and all in the navy boot camp" is not exactly the kind of thing that'd lead anyone to becoming gay.

Girls are nasty on their own.

Worse when there is a group of them.

I actually encouraged my RPOC to leave the athlete foot peelings she pulled off her foot on our chief's desc after taps.

so we're nasty AND vindictive.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i feel the time is right for this

guys

i'm straight
    Per3th.jpg
    WHAT IS THIS CHARACTER'S PROBLEM

given I have no idea what show you're watching, I can only assume they aren't getting enough d and/or v

I'm watching the L Word and

(I GUESS I'M GOING TO SPOILER THIS)
    Jenny is being controlling about who Tim is seeing all because he doesn't want her anymore because he caught her fucking Marina and also found out she lied about that being the only time

ah, so the problem was
    one character was getting too much v and the other character didn't like it. Also some lies.

... which character's behavior are you having issue with, again?
    Jenny. She kept fucking Marina and fucking Tim and she kept telling Tim she was over Marina while running back to Marina. Now that Tim no longer wants Jenny, Jenny is all "NO TIM IT MUST BE YOU" but she is still chasing Marina!!

really?

For the love of god man, I have a boyfriend.
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    mim went to boot camp of course she's a lesbian

God, boot camp practically cured me of any sexual questoning I had.

Then I came home and now I'm cured of the scarring from boot camp.

I imagine that it would.

also I am reminded of a random barracks conversation we had one time.

"how many lesbians do you think are in the army?"

"Very few. The girls here have ten men each to choose from, but only a lesbian would be in a worse position than us."

"Then why are we here?"

"Because we're stupid."
    xlh6c3.png
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular

so what

Gooey we have been over this. No matter how many batteries you eat, this does not make you a robot.

ERROR

ERROR

DOES NOT COMPUTE

BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP
    919UOwT.png
    Shivahn wrote: »

Someone took Shivahn and I have to find and murder them.

Be like the Ghostbusters cartoon and call yourself "The Real Shivahn" even though you were the second one with that name.
    PWE's account system is about as bad as it gets Sarks. my suggestion is register a new account
    203ss.jpg

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »

guys

i'm straight

are

are you sure?
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    chances are mims parents already know she's gay and are just waiting for a nice opportunity to bring it up like her watching the L word so everyone can clear the air and move on with their lives

My dad actually asked if I was a lesbian and when I said "No" he said "Bisexual then?" because I want to go to a strip club.

I said no because I didn't know how to say "I...actually don't know on that one."

but I am happy with the D so far, so it's all good.
    Elendil wrote: »

guys

i'm straight

How can you be sure?
This discussion has been closed.