Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

North Country [chat]land

• NecoNeco Registered User regular
    Well, maybe they aren't EVERYWHERE, but I see enough of them. And they never seem to be ones I WANT to see. But now I am feeling mean...
  • knitdanknitdan Registered User regular
    it's like the guy thought, "how can I be the most superficial silly goose on the planet?" And then set out to do exactly that.
    I MIGHT AS WELL BE A CEO FOR ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Registered User regular
    i think i've stopped smoking weed for like a month maybe?

I dont think my life is any better or different. I mean my hangovers are more unpleasant. It's nice to know it wasn't very hard to do (just irritating) but I'm ready to go back
  • PodlyPodly RUDEASS TITTIESRegistered User regular
    i'd say at least 10% of my acquaintances a drag performers

nyc sure is unique
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    biden%20sig.png
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Whoopsies. Being friends with a couple when they break up is awkward. I want to be like, he broke up with you because your are ridiculously insecure and controlling and you probably pushed it one too far. But they will probably get back together in a week so I will just keep my mouth shut. Even though people won't correct their behaviors unless they knew about them but then like is it really my responsibility to let people know how they are perceived by others and who am I to do that and I'm just gonna go back to the Internet now.
    3FMmC.jpg
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    it's like the guy thought, "how can I be the most superficial silly goose on the planet?" And then set out to do exactly that.

He's not on the forum, so you can call him a sour, dripping curd of cunt yeast
    oops i mean.... i sure do love penises and ru paul's drag race

I do not understand the love of drag queens. I do not like that show at all!

I need to make some calls.

i think it's pretty entertaining, spectacle-wise.
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    Whoopsies. Being friends with a couple when they break up is awkward. I want to be like, he broke up with you because your are ridiculously insecure and controlling and you probably pushed it one too far. But they will probably get back together in a week so I will just keep my mouth shut. Even though people won't correct their behaviors unless they knew about them but then like is it really my responsibility to let people know how they are perceived by others and who am I to do that and I'm just gonna go back to the Internet now.

Oh, ewww. That sucks.
    I feel so weird signing all my emails with my given name when communicating with the school I'm going to. I figure I'll do that for now, until I get into contact with the queer contact people who should be able to help guide me through this.

But it's the weirdest feeling of lying while not lying I've ever had.
  • knitdanknitdan Registered User regular
    So awkward when a friend breaks up with their SO and you tell them, "yeah, he/she was awful, you're better off."

And then they get back together.
    Oh and I'm not fucking your boyfriend and for Christ sakes stop monitoring my every action and movement for signs of said craziness.
    3FMmC.jpg
    edited May 2013
    If I never have to see another drag lip sync or burlesque performance I'll be all the better for it.

They're fucking everywhere in new york. It gets so tedious.
    Podly on
    biden%20sig.png
  • override367override367 Registered User regular
    DO NOT REVEAL OUR SECRETS MINDBROTHER

THEY LIVE SHARD LIVES

THEIR DISCORDANCE WILL DISRUPT OUR BEAUTIFUL HARMONY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqvETppShfQ

@ 25 seconds
    knitdan wrote: »
    So awkward when a friend breaks up with their SO and you tell them, "yeah, he/she was awful, you're better off."

And then they get back together.
    I want to say. You are awful right now, both of you are better off. Like I am severely emotionally stunted when it comes to relationships and I never reached this level of crazy.

3FMmC.jpg
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    day of the jackal yusssssssss
    biden%20sig.png
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの Registered User regular
    Wonderful! I get to spend a few more hours manually copying data between spreadsheets because screw you Excel.

Goddammit >.<
    工事中
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong and a cast of thousands Registered User regular

Everyone I've dated so far has been super into the show. I thought it was fun but I wasn't really drawn to it where I'd watch it on my own. I think I'd be interesting in seeing an actual drag show because that does seem like fun.
    dkmouthsig.png
  • override367override367 Registered User regular
    I am personally responsible for many homosexual relationships breaking up by seducing one of the men and creating a rift in the relationship

Though I'm heterosexual myself, I see what must be done to protect traditional marriage, and that is taking several hundred penises for the team
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    Coke, do you know a Japanese card game called 'Cat and Chocolate'

I am seeing stuff about it on a few forums and I wondered if anyone here knew it
    turtlesig.jpg
    Podly wrote: »
    If I never have to see another drag lip sync or burlesque performance I'll be all the better for it.

Sometimes the gulf between your life and environment and those of some rural middle aged laborer strikes me with stunning force

Like something he might consider a sign of the apocalyptic degeneracy of the urban elite is something you find tedious and passé
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    Good morning [chat].
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Good morning [chat].

Heya bob! How goes it?

Everyone I've dated so far has been super into the show. I thought it was fun but I wasn't really drawn to it where I'd watch it on my own. I think I'd be interesting in seeing an actual drag show because that does seem like fun.

THIS IS NOT RU PAULS BEST FRIEND RACE

...Ok, wow, my very anti-computer grandma just gave me a friend request on facebook. My mind has just been BLOWN.
    Podly wrote: »

Sometimes the gulf between your life and environment and those of some rural middle aged laborer strikes me with stunning force

Like something he might consider a sign of the apocalyptic degeneracy of the urban elite is something you find tedious and passé

that's what happens when you live in nyc

Neco wrote: »
    ...Ok, wow, my very anti-computer grandma just gave me a friend request on facebook. My mind has just been BLOWN

I manage my anti-computer grandmother's half-joke facebook account and just sent a bunch of requests to my cousins today.

Please let me you are not the Neco who is my cousin.
    dkmouthsig.png
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    I am personally responsible for many homosexual relationships breaking up by seducing one of the men and creating a rift in the relationship

Though I'm heterosexual myself, I see what must be done to protect traditional marriage, and that is taking several hundred penises for the team
    http://www.theonion.com/articles/why-do-all-these-homosexuals-keep-sucking-my-cock,10861/
    jBEKRTH.png
    Here a lip syncing drag show would be... I guess cute and mildly transgressive?
    then it comes back around and eats its own shit like a hideous ouroboros, to the point where brooklynites can only get excited about canning peaches and using horribly outdated equipment (fixies, straight razors, record players)

How you gonna love someone else if you don't love yourself?

Also drag shows are really fun but I have seen so many that they are really boring. The drag process is really fun and transformative though.
    3FMmC.jpg
    edited May 2013
    ...Ok, wow, my very anti-computer grandma just gave me a friend request on facebook. My mind has just been BLOWN

I manage my anti-computer grandmother's half-joke facebook account and just sent a bunch of requests to my cousins today.

...UMMM

...did you just send me a request this evening? If so, ignore EVERY post I have ever made here.. :P

I do have a MILLION cousins, or close to that number anyway...

Actually, my FB account makes no mention of the name Neco, so we should be all good...
    Neco on
    to be fair

a good motorized platter turntable is actually a very sophisticated device...
    biden%20sig.png
    This is amazing. One time my friend convinced me he posted here and I was paranoid for weeks. He was just trolling me.
    3FMmC.jpg

Also drag shows are really fun but I have seen so many that they are really boring. The drag process is really fun and transformative though.

actually yeah that is pretty interesting to me

how sometimes they're convincing women and sometimes a hot mess
    Canning peaches is lame, but making preserves is baller

Such flavour

SUCH FLAVOUR
  • GoslingGosling Team Monica Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    So these little Babybel cheese wheelie disk thingies.

Meh. More trouble than they're worth.
    I'm trying, through my blog, to break into the journalism industry. Any eyes and ears that pick up on any leads towards that end are greatly appreciated. PM me if you happen to hear anything.

...UMMM

...did you just send me a request this evening? If so, ignore EVERY post I have ever made here.. :P

It was this evening.

Crisis averted though, you own a cat. My cousin Neco has a little black Havanese.
    dkmouthsig.png

actually yeah that is pretty interesting to me

how sometimes they're convincing women and sometimes a hot mess
    I was a hot mess when I did drag. Once and once only. The makeup is sooooo hard to get right without looking like a clown. I loved being almost seven feet tall though. That is the super fun thing about drag IMO.
    3FMmC.jpg
This discussion has been closed.