Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[chat]on Oswalt

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Highlight of today: 3 hour Balinese massage. Pretty sure if the lady had another hour we could have achieved orgasm without direct penile stimulation.

Negative: Oh my god these girls and their shopping. I do not understand going into stores with no intention of actually buying anything. I do not understand looking at items in windows of stores that are already closed. Bleh.

Don't you even

Just cause we know we shouldn't spend money on it/don't want to spend money on it/don't even need it it is still fun to pretend

it falls pretty squarely outside the boundaries of "fun"

or, being dragged along does atleast.
    xlh6c3.png
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    Actually it's usually not "Hispanic", its "Mexican"

America
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Highlight of today: 3 hour Balinese massage. Pretty sure if the lady had another hour we could have achieved orgasm without direct penile stimulation.

Negative: Oh my god these girls and their shopping. I do not understand going into stores with no intention of actually buying anything. I do not understand looking at items in windows of stores that are already closed. Bleh.

Don't you even

Just cause we know we shouldn't spend money on it/don't want to spend money on it/don't even need it it is still fun to pretend

Do. Not. Understand.
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
  • MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    I was at the doctor once and the ethnicity listed on a form I had to sign was

"Hispanic?"

I'm so mysterious even doctors have to guess

My wife has been confused for Latino, eye-taliano, Arab, etc...
    pretty much everything except Black and AP

One time, and I was a kid coming back from San Felipe in my grandparents RV with my Mom, Dad and brother, my mom had her purse stolen and lost her ID, so they made her do a bunch of really amazingly funny "tests" for her Americanness. It's so alien compared to how things are now, and my mom is German-Native America.
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    White, Black, Mexican, Chinese

These are the 4 primary races of the world.
    All other supposed races actually fall under one of these four.

Geeze, is Alabama the only state with a decent enough school system to teach you this.
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    one time someone thought I might have a bit of Ukrainian in me. What a dumb

you might?

have you had a DNA test recently?

DNA don't mean NOTHIN. I don't have any slav blood in me, you hear me.
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • syndalissyndalis Aballah Can Tah Advancing the Human ConditionRegistered User regular
    I don't think anyone has been terribly confused about my extreme whiteness, even when I was deeply tanned (for me) and living on an indian reservation.

I'm crazy white.
    meat.jpg
  • CasualCasual IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS WE OUTRegistered User regular

you might?

would you like some?
    R.I.P Sir Check
    i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    He lives on as cheezburger grease in our hearts.
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Actually it's usually not "Hispanic", its "Mexican"

America

Actually, it's usually not "Mexican", it's "Mez'kins."

'murika.
    FrenchCat2.jpg

Don't you even

Do. Not. Understand.

Rationality is stored in the testicles
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    lVPtzOw.jpg
    turtlesig.jpg

you might?

would you like some?

only if it's from eating your heart
    One of my favorite things about traveling now is telling people with a straight face that I am from Japan when they ask.

I have gotten some really funny results.
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Latino = Mexican, Central America, South America
    Hispanic = Mexican, Central and South but not Brazil nor French Guiana, and Spain
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    I don't think anyone has been terribly confused about my extreme whiteness, even when I was deeply tanned (for me) and living on an indian reservation.

I'm crazy white.

Your nickname in the Cartel was "Blanco Frijole"
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular

Don't you even

Do. Not. Understand.

Rationality is stored in the testicles

When you find the women that're the exception to this rule. That's when you've found a keeper. At least, for me. :oops: <3
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy
  • MimMim Registered User regular

Don't you even

Do. Not. Understand.

I like to look at things then price them in my head and then look at other stores and see if there is something else I might want more and then make my decision.

Also, it's fun to look at nice things and see how they look on me and wish I had them.

Now I must attend to my dog who is having a nightmare.
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    ugh, code talk and arab talk

could it get any worse

could you talk about LoL in a combination of code and arab

You're just a southern racist that's bad at video gems. Farsi is a beautiful language! Listening to a non-spoiled persian princess IRL roll her ls is up there with Latinas and their r's and "aye Papi's." plus the skills such linguistics talents imply in the boudoir. ;)

get your fetishization out of here, papi

Oh, like you wouldn't go on and on about a girl who said, "lame mi culo, Papi's" in chat for weeks.

there are some types of women i have an affinity for, probably in part due to my upbringing.

but i do think talking about it is a little bit crass/objectifying/other'ing/whatever. not trying to get hysterically socially justice-y or anything, but reducing someone's socio-cultural presentation to 'that's hot right fellas' is squicky to me.

Speaking openly about things I enjoy is one of the main reasons I participate around here, and my statement wasn't objectifying, it was tongue in cheek, about a conversation we were having, with just enough truth to make it funny.
    , imho. I can appreciate the joke is not for everyone, much like your affinity for licking assholes, but I feel that what was said isn't putative, or derogatory in any sense.

the objective here isn't to 'nail' you or imply any ill will or shittiness on your part. your motives are only interesting in an academic way- what i'm getting across is that it makes me uncomfortable. it's totally up to you what you do with that information.
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular

I'm crazy white.

syndalis can't even ball

and he loves to go camping

that is how white he is
    919UOwT.png

you might?

would you like some?

i had something else in mind
    R.I.P Sir Check

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »

Don't you even

Well yeah you always ask

I always ask @BEAST! if it's ok to sift through shit at the stores even when I don't plan on buying anything because $lol

He just doesn't care enough to say no

thnx broseph
  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    the LoL thread appears to have turned into fanfic.net

halp.
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phoney God's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
    women be shoppin'
    the LoL thread appears to have turned into fanfic.net

halp.

miss fortune spilled into the great hall with the same tenacity that she spills into her dress- both taxed to contain her.

Don't you even

Well yeah you always ask

I always ask @BEAST! if it's ok to sift through shit at the stores even when I don't plan on buying anything because $lol

thnx broseph

that's because you broke his spirit
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    No, this is how shopping works.

Before going to a store:

You decide that you want a thing.

You decide how much you think that thing is worth.

At the store:

Go directly to the relevant location.

Discern if they have what you want.

Ascertain that it is of the correct price.

Buy it and exit the store or exit with buying nothing.

The end.
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Hispanic = Mexican, Central and South but not Brazil nor French Guiana, and Spain

And the islands in the Caribbean are where?

Thanks for forgetting my peoples.

you might?

would you like some?

i had something else in mind

I'm not into beastiality
    women be shoppin'

Also, they want spa days and shit...
    and they want YOU to go...
    da fuq?
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • syndalissyndalis Aballah Can Tah Advancing the Human ConditionRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Gooey wrote: »

I'm crazy white.

syndalis can't even ball

and he loves to go camping

that is how white he is

True story. We did have a basketball half court at one of my earlier houses growing up and I got very good at three point shots, because I would get crushed by my older brother, who is 6'4" and had crazy long arms. Aside from taking shots nobody thought I could make, I can't play the sport for shit.

And yes, camping is fantastic. And trail hiking. And fishing.

edit: I also enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
    syndalis on
    meat.jpg
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBF2DqbDTZs

this is the knife i bought my groomsmen (and the two ushers, including overprotected kid)

i think they will like it

although the two ushers are from illinois and i am pretty sure this knife is illegal there

anyway fuck the police
    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
    I wanna go trail hiking
    We should get a groupon
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM

Before going to a store:

At the store:

The end.

There is more than one way to do a thing and shopping is no longer an acquisitive activity, it is a social and leisurely one

First World Capitalism bro
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Six pack on a dick Registered User regular
    women be shoppin'

da fuq?

"Look, I have a hose, a shovel and a back yard. No way I'm paying $150 for someone else to throw me in mud."
    h1DI1.jpg
  • BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular

Don't you even

Well yeah you always ask

thnx broseph
    i've got so few ways of keeping you happy that i've got to take advantage of any opportunity i get
    women be shoppin'

da fuq?

Whoah whoah spa days are fantastic the hell is wrong with you?
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png

Before going to a store:

At the store:

The end.

No, you go to the store

See something you want

say "Hmm, $20..okay"

"But what if this other store has something else I might want more for $20 or less?"

Go to the other store, see that they do have something you want but you're not sure still

go to think about it

then you buy which one you want or decide to wait until whichever goes on sale first

and then sometimes it's nice to just look at things you might be able to buy but can't at the moment or will never be able to buy.

Mim wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »

And the islands in the Caribbean are where?

Thanks for forgetting my peoples.

Central America needs some padding so I'm lumping you all together with them.
    FrenchCat2.jpg

Don't you even

Well yeah you always ask

thnx broseph

that's because you broke his spirit

I don't even shop that much :(

Which actually sucks cause I have a dearth of usable shit
This discussion has been closed.