Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[chat]on Oswalt

• Tiger BurningTiger Burning Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    i actually want my last words to be "OH SHI-"

or failing that, "....mother of god..."

"welp"
    "All models are wrong; some models are useful."
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    i told mim we should get lunch, she said her legs hurt and i should just buy her lunch and slide it through her mailbox slot then sprint away

it was like that scene in home alone
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I browse online for pizza when I really want pizza

and then I stop myself from ordering it via immense shame

I did that last night. Opened up grubhub, built a magnificent feast for myself, and then closed the browser tab before committing.

Yeah! It's great!
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    Someone have an event I can attend to look forward too
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Six pack on a dick Registered User regular
    Vagina treehouse? You can fit a whole club in there?
    h1DI1.jpg
  • cptruggedcptrugged Buster Machine 3Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    cptrugged wrote: »
    That's the one nice thing about having very little style. I don't have to shop for clothes. I just let my wife or mom go and spend hours doing the thing I hate (that she loves) and I get the shit she wants me to wear. Easy mode.

Oh god no man come on.

You can't have other people buy your clothes.

You have to try clothes on!

Why? I'm not a growing boy anymore. I wear either large button ups or large polos and khakis for 80% of my life due to work. I've never had problems with default sizes of things. And outside of work are the only clothes I actually care about and buy myself and those are my t-shirts (my singular form of clothing expression), which I buy almost all online.

/shrug I've just never had problems with default sizes on shit.
    Mim wrote: »
    BEAST! wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    I shop by walking endlessly around the mall, looking at similar clothing for similar prices at similar stores but never buying anything because I worry there's something I like more or is cheaper at a different store

It's always okay these pants are an option. But let's check that store first

Eventually I leave empty handed or with some novelty on a whim purchase made late in the game

I fail at shopping
    for me it's not so much i can find it cheaper it's "i dont know if i like this because i dont know if other people like this but maybe i will figure it out within the next 4 hours of wandering from store to store and rush back here and buy it"

i never return

You, me, and Hakkekage need to go shopping together one day

we'll spend 8 hours going from store to store and not having bought a damn thing but really wanting to.

OH SO I CAN'T COME HUH

JUST A BIG OL THREESOME GOIN ON

SARKSUS AIN'T INVITED

Don't be like that! I was thinking I should invite you but then I thought you'd be like "Whaaaaaaaaat, I don't want to do that. That sounds boring"

EVEN THOUGH THAT'S THE EXACT THING YOU DO WHEN WE GO SHOPPING TOGETHER.

Nu uh

We went to a Goodwill and I even watched you look at dresses
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i told mim we should get lunch, she said her legs hurt and i should just buy her lunch and slide it through her mailbox slot then sprint away

it was like that scene in home alone

yeah, we might have to change that to sliding it through the window because I found a giant ass spider on my stormdoor.

That shit did not fly with me early yesterday morning.
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    i actually want my last words to be "OH SHI-"

or failing that, "....mother of god..."

"Hey guys, watch this!"

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distan-" - Last words of John Sedgwick, Civil War general
    emnmnme on
    FrenchCat2.jpg
    I browse online for pizza when I really want pizza

and then I stop myself from ordering it via immense shame

I did that last night. Opened up grubhub, built a magnificent feast for myself, and then closed the browser tab before committing.

pizza with lamb and tzatziki
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Are PS2s region locked? I might buy some PS2 games from a UK store.

Yeah it's loose enough
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular

no wangs alowed
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Six pack on a dick Registered User regular
    Nu uh

This sounds way creepier than it was I'm sure.
    h1DI1.jpg
    I shop by walking endlessly around the mall, looking at similar clothing for similar prices at similar stores but never buying anything because I worry there's something I like more or is cheaper at a different store

Eventually I leave empty handed or with some novelty on a whim purchase made late in the game

I fail at shopping
    for me it's not so much i can find it cheaper it's "i dont know if i like this because i dont know if other people like this but maybe i will figure it out within the next 4 hours of wandering from store to store and rush back here and buy it"

i never return

we'll spend 8 hours going from store to store and not having bought a damn thing but really wanting to.

OH SO I CAN'T COME HUH

SARKSUS AIN'T INVITED

Don't be like that! I was thinking I should invite you but then I thought you'd be like "Whaaaaaaaaat, I don't want to do that. That sounds boring"

Nu uh

Heifer, we spent a good amount of time of you looking at shirts. And what happened? OH, THE ART STORE WAS CLOSED AFTER!

Yeah gurl, I remember gurl. Gurl.
    Hakkekage wrote: »

no wangs alowed

*hops in*

you didn't say anything about a wang
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular
    wearing sweats into work because i'm ragging hard

#idgaf #thug lyfe

#unless my employer asks me not to wear this attire, then i give a fuck and will alter my behaviour accordingly
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    if-youre-serving-tacos-or-anything-else-that-requires-a-lot-of-toppings-try-serving-them-in-a-muffin-pan-this-is-more-convenient-than-using-several-small-bowls.jpg

No. Just no.

Is he... using a muffin tin for the mise en place?

Yes, because he's serving tacos and this is what actual people do.
    YOLO
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
    this is enthralling to watch

they fight like real people
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular

I fail at shopping

i never return

OH SO I CAN'T COME HUH

SARKSUS AIN'T INVITED

Nu uh

Heifer, we spent a good amount of time of you looking at shirts. And what happened? OH, THE ART STORE WAS CLOSED AFTER!

Oh my god why don't I use this

I need to be using this
    if-youre-serving-tacos-or-anything-else-that-requires-a-lot-of-toppings-try-serving-them-in-a-muffin-pan-this-is-more-convenient-than-using-several-small-bowls.jpg

No. Just no.

Is he... using a muffin tin for the mise en place?

Yes, because he's serving tacos and this is what actual people do.
    YOLO

No. No one does that. Damn you, Food Network!
    h1DI1.jpg
    Hakkekage wrote: »

no wangs allowed

Why are you racist against the Chinese?
    FrenchCat2.jpg
    I like it when I am called heifer. It's just an absurd insult.
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Are PS2s region locked? I might buy some PS2 games from a UK store.

ah do believe they are.
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    When I go to the grocery store I sometimes knock it out quickly, and I sometimes wander about crafting menus and walking back and forth as I remember things I forgot. Invariably, I will remember a vegetable while I'm buying milk on the other end of the football field. :(

It's easier for me now though, because I've cut out practically all the processed food in our diet so I'm just shopping around the edges + cereal aisle and occasional spaghetti sauce or baking supplies.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    wearing sweats into work because i'm ragging hard

#idgaf #thug lyfe

#unless my employer asks me not to wear this attire, then i give a fuck and will alter my behaviour accordingly

tell them if they don't let you wear sweats when you're bleeding that, as a writer, you would be glad to describe in great detail the crimson horror that will be unleashed from your sarlaacian slit, if they don't comply with your demands.
    Ludious on
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    I guess I need to find a ray ban store that doesn't work off commission or isn't run by someone who gives a fuck so I can see the model number.

I'd really like to own these shades before I go to the beach.

You could go to the flagship store. They wont give any fucks. They aren't there to move product.
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Man, it is just me or is [chat] insanely fast this morning?

it's like, you guys can't wait for the next [chat] thread to happen.
  • ronyaronya hmmm over there!Registered User regular
    shit shit shit

prof said that the due date was end of may

exams office says the due date was end of april

whaaaa
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

Today's comic is relevant.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • ronyaronya hmmm over there!Registered User regular
    I HAVENT DONE IT YET
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    I have gotten into a weird insult rut where I invariably call someone a dingus
    G2Dcf.jpg

YOLO
    FrenchCat2.jpg

You gotta keep up, son
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong and a cast of thousands Registered User regular
    Would it be so hard for the grocery store to put the dairy, eggs and produce in one place so I can get in an out in 10 minutes without sullying myself?
    dkmouthsig.png
    jarred spaghetti sauce is a good base for making actual spaghetti sauce
    I have gotten into a weird insult rut where I invariably call someone a dingus

bitchtits
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular
    Would it be so hard for the grocery store to put the dairy, eggs and produce in one place so I can get in an out in 10 minutes without sullying myself?

they want you to feel pain dongy
    919UOwT.png
    Some Publix do.

I fail at shopping

i never return

OH SO I CAN'T COME HUH

SARKSUS AIN'T INVITED

Nu uh

No art store should close at 5pm
This discussion has been closed.