Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

The Brad Muir Thread: Also Starring Giant Bomb

• SwissLionSwissLion KILLING THROWS Miami, FloridaRegistered User regular
    I can't decide between the Llama and Captain Bamboo.

Which deserves my undying love?!
    9IRsl.png
  • SwissLionSwissLion KILLING THROWS Miami, FloridaRegistered User regular
    The true answer to that question is the inevitable Red Panda courier.
    9IRsl.png
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Rose, shut the hell up about my bedroom and save my game already!Registered User regular
    T4CT wrote: »
    fun fact re: all these yoshi avatars

in grade 7 i wrote a 200 page fanfiction by hand in a notebook about my fan made yoshi and his friends and adventures. he was a samurai and also blue.

you've never even played a mario or yoshi game
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Rose, shut the hell up about my bedroom and save my game already!Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    give me

a suda 51/kojima collab

they were working on something together a few years ago

a sequel to Kojima's old Bladerunner-inspired adventure game Snatcher

unfortunately the project never really got off the ground
  • -Tal-Tal Truth is elusive It's nowhere to be foundRegistered User regular
    unfortunately Suda51 has never made a good video game
    personaqn.png
  • interrobanginterrobang we can tear up this rotten world together we'll break and smash and pound it into dustRegistered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    unfortunately Suda51 has never made a good video game

he produced Sine Mora! that game was fun!

that sorta counts, right?
    NMH is fun if flawed

I've heard good things about NMH2

And I liked what I played of killer7
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Chareth Cutestory Lawyer of the SeaRegistered User regular
    NMH is decent on the PS3

Still not sure why people pretend it's any sort of deep though

It's a kiddie pool
    wRbeRNg.jpg
    You're a crook, Captain Hook, Judge, won't you throw the book at the pirate!
    edited May 2013
    http://youtu.be/IPaNS1gqBKM

Ps4 looking good
    -Tal on
    personaqn.png
    NMH is decent on the PS3

It's a kiddie pool

It's no mgs2 but it does have a thematic point that it works to reinforce through its structure and gameplay

Which is more than can be said about most games
    Full announcement coming May 21, no doubt to combat the 720

I love console wars
    personaqn.png
  • DiarmuidDiarmuid Registered User regular
    Someone retweeted a link to a countdown yesterday that I meant to post here, but didn't for whatever reason.
    Anyway, that trailer is what showed up when the countdown finished, the game might be called Panopticon.
  • EuphemonEuphemon itsudemo sagashiteiruyo dokka ni kimi no sugata woRegistered User regular
    Diarmuid wrote: »
    Someone retweeted a link to a countdown yesterday that I meant to post here, but didn't for whatever reason.
    Anyway, that trailer is what showed up when the countdown finished, the game might be called Panopticon.

Yeah, pretty sure it is. You can see the word Panopticon on the logo at the very end.
    iG3kv1d.png
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 And when she knooooows, what she wants, from her ty-y-ype Registered User regular
    The Betman wrote: »
    Wow so uh

Kellam almost single handedly won a challenge map and ended up jumping from level 10 to level 20

Whoops

kellam owns

He has some of my favourite battle quotes, like "Back off" for a support block and all his critical hit lines, especially "Look at me". They're really basic lines but it's all in the delivery. And man I love all of Anna's merchant puns.
    8612744388_aee11d1412.jpg
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Chareth Cutestory Lawyer of the SeaRegistered User regular
    NMH is decent on the PS3

It's a kiddie pool

It's no mgs2 but it does have a thematic point that it works to reinforce through its structure and gameplay

Meant the gameplay

The narrative is pretty great
    wRbeRNg.jpg
    Whoa

Whatever Panopticon is, I want it
    wRbeRNg.jpg
    NMH is decent on the PS3

It's a kiddie pool

Meant the gameplay

The narrative is pretty great

Oh yeah fair enough 99% of the gameplay is just mash A and sometimes mash B

The Henry fight and MAYBE the Jean fight are the only times you need to actually try
    I twittered it to Patrick Klepek hopefully it's in the next worth reading
    personaqn.png
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Hideo Kojima is the first non-Gosling I've seen that can actually pull off the Drive jacket
  • McHogerMcHoger Registered User regular
    I don't know about anyone else, but I seem to constantly miss features on Giantbomb that are shown up top but aren't in the list below.
  • T4CTT4CT i'm pretty specific hi i am mikeRegistered User regular
    T4CT wrote: »
    fun fact re: all these yoshi avatars

in grade 7 i wrote a 200 page fanfiction by hand in a notebook about my fan made yoshi and his friends and adventures. he was a samurai and also blue.

you've never even played a mario or yoshi game

mario kart
  • AntimatterAntimatter I remember touch I need something moreRegistered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    I twittered it to Patrick Klepek hopefully it's in the next worth reading

same, hours ago
    :3
    15Tpj.jpeg
  • The BetmanThe Betman Are you afraid of God, Booker? No. But I am afraid of you.Registered User regular
    Really who doesn't ship Vaike x Miriel.

i would just like to point out that Vaike x Lissa is the real otp
    78dZ1eI.jpg

D3: TheBetman#1189 Steam XBox Live: The Betman PSN: The Betman 3DS: 1521-2933-5072
    The Betman wrote: »
    Really who doesn't ship Vaike x Miriel.

i would just like to point out that Vaike x Lissa is the real otp

Gaius x Lissa

A relationship built entirely on candy
  • The BetmanThe Betman Are you afraid of God, Booker? No. But I am afraid of you.Registered User regular
    to be fair, all of gaius' relationships are built on candy
    78dZ1eI.jpg

D3: TheBetman#1189 Steam XBox Live: The Betman PSN: The Betman 3DS: 1521-2933-5072
    My party kept counter attacking gaius and killing him before I could recruit him

Dude was a pain in the ass
    Yeah. I think I just put Chrom at the very edge of his range, and then had him move up on the second turn to recruit.
    78dZ1eI.jpg

• Muddy WaterMuddy Water Quiet Batperson Registered User regular
    So
    Holy crap
    Journey is an amazing game.

Whatever my previous 2012 game of the year was, I take it back. It's Journey now.

I'm just sooooo disappointed that I had to go through the ending alone.
    Fire emblem really needs to make rescues easier to get ahold of

They're so handy for training underleveled units
    I think there's a point where you can just start buying them between chapters
    78dZ1eI.jpg

I think they've popped up in merchant's stores before but so far I can't buy them consistently
    man dust 514 has a ridiculous amount of planets

these can't all be different maps, right
    personaqn.png