Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

I Want To Be Sophia Loren When I Grow Up [fashion/beauty]

• laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »
    For god's sake

I have to watch like 10 minutes of Idol before So You Think You Can Dance starts and holy shit Nikki Minaj speaks like an idiot

quacks like a duck, etc etc
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    For god's sake

I have to watch like 10 minutes of Idol before So You Think You Can Dance starts and holy shit Nikki Minaj speaks like an idiot

Oh ma gosh Sheri how pumped are you for this season?!? Already rooting for Malece (blond pixie cut girl from last night) so hard. So glad this show is back!
    rat.jpg facebook? tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Wishlist! satan here!
  • AntimatterAntimatter I remember touch I need something moreRegistered User regular
    For god's sake

"White boys tell me that I rock like guitars in the superlative metaphysical sense."
    15Tpj.jpeg
  • SheriSheri Registered User regular
    lostwords wrote: »
    For god's sake

Oh ma gosh Sheri how pumped are you for this season?!? Already rooting for Malece (blond pixie cut girl from last night) so hard. So glad this show is back!

Step off mah dance girlfriend plz
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Wait it wasnt supposed to be dirty?

I thought it's the wave from the sploosh. And that was kinda the point.

oh my post was incredibly facetious. i hope that's clear. there is no "almost" about what i said
    ETqXK.png
    For god's sake

Too late diiiibs. I also loved the ballroom dancer who won Armenian sytycd.
  • Garret DoriganGarret Dorigan Registered User regular
    Futore wrote: »

The wave in the background is just incredibly dirty in this context

and the motion almost seems thrusty.

it's almost like @World as Myth is a humongous perv

My thought was that the motion was propulsion.

F=ma and all that.
    "Never Hit"
  • SheriSheri Registered User regular
    For god's sake

Too late diiiibs. I also loved the ballroom dancer who won Armenian sytycd.

I clearly have a leg-up what with us being pixie twinsies
    the science of sploosh
    ETqXK.png
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular

oh my post was incredibly facetious. i hope that's clear. there is no "almost" about what i said
    Thank god, because out of everyone here futore it's you I want to always be dirty.
  • FishmanFishman scientia potentia est Robot ProvocateurRegistered User regular
    Statement is also reflective: WaM is a huge perv, therefore uses Ariel gifs
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.

Thank god, because out of everyone here futore it's you I want to always be dirty.

me too, blake. me too.
    ETqXK.png
    confirm: I am using ariel gifs to be a huge perv

http://i48.tinypic.com/53ck7.jpg

You know.

I don't think I've ever seen all of the little mermaid from beginning to end.

I used to watch it when it was a cartoon though.
  • UsagiUsagi Got catz in my zone Ca-catz in my zoneRegistered User regular
    so have y'all been getting sufficiently sassy with your spring colors?

BIzpqxu.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovmP5XvjrMY
    ETqXK.png
  • N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    Time to beat some dead horses. Jezebel had some great comparisons of the Disney Princess redesigns. Lets take a look shall we?

ku-xlarge.jpg

Cindirella's breasts are now smaller and her waist is thicker in proportion to her arms as compared to the original. But the face! The hair! The dress! The bubble gum pink lipstick! Cinderella was gorgeous in her film, the new Cindy looks generic. Why can't be get Cinderella merchandise based of the film's character model? Her original color scheme was more pleasant too.

Cinderella is my favorite princess. Movie Cinderella. Re-done Cinderella looks like a perky, teenaged cheerleader. Movie Cinderella looks like a beautiful woman.
    ku-xlarge.jpg

Exactly the same, just sparkly and shiny. I like her colors less now. Interesting that they actually gave her more subtle makeup. The old Disney Princess version had subtler makeup too but you don't really notice until compared to the film version of Snow White.

Movie Snow White's makeup and look is very kewpie in a lot of ways. Definite early film vibe. That said, it goes with her voice. It works. This re-do isn't terrible, though. But oh the sparkles.
    ku-xlarge.jpg

Her nose looks white in the new artwork wtf

FTFY.
  • crwthcrwth Registered User regular
    what are spring colors

light blue and yellow?

light blue looks awful on me

yellow is fine though
    could go for more yellow in my life
    C6ALTav.jpg
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I think blue looks very good on you, Crwth.
    Yellow makes me look green.
  • Garret DoriganGarret Dorigan Registered User regular
    Movie Cinderella I always thought looked a lot like Bettie Davis mixed with Susan Hayward.

Redesign of her reminds me of a contemporary actress, but I can't place which one. :?
    "Never Hit"
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    I think blue looks very good on you, Crwth.

:o
    C6ALTav.jpg
    Fishman wrote: »
    Yellow makes me look green.

Well what does green make you look like then?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah i think i want that outfit.

also, mmmmmmmmmmmmurse.
    ETqXK.png
    I really need a waistcoat.
  • pookapooka Registered User regular
    god, i had such a crush on him back around LotR; look at that little hipster hobbit! adorable. but then i always felt he looked too young for a proper lust, though he's actually older.

'course, Viggo is fuckin' swoon
    this is the end, my only thread, the end
  • pookapooka Registered User regular
    also, after admiring the effect of his outfit, i'm wondering if those are Super sunglasses which yeah, man, sweet
    this is the end, my only thread, the end
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    elijah is totally bangable. he's just really tiny! I'd be the ivan drago to his rocky balboa if you know what I mean
    awesome-sig.png
    The most difficult part of dating Kate is deciding which of your friends she is going to kill.
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Registered User regular
    Ain't nothin' wrong with a young-lookin' man
    WIMBLIN.jpg
  • AntimatterAntimatter I remember touch I need something moreRegistered User regular
  • GatsbyGatsby Last night I had a dream about you In this dream I'm dancing right beside youRegistered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »

Yeah okay I need to buy this
    daft2.gif
    elijah is totally bangable. he's just really tiny! I'd be the ivan drago to his rocky balboa if you know what I mean

you're gonna pummel his friend to death?
    C6ALTav.jpg
    crwth wrote: »

you're gonna pummel his friend to death?

sounds like one hell of a euphemism

soooooo if yes: hey girl let's date.
    ETqXK.png
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava One day, I will be able to say to myself "I am beautiful and I am perfect just the way I am"Registered User regular
    These jeans are slowly becoming untenable. When my navel is showing on the regular it might be time to do something. Just gotta wait til next week.
    My Little Corner of the World || I am ravelried! || My Steam!
    You have to fight through some bad days, to earn the best days of your life.