Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

I Want To Be Sophia Loren When I Grow Up [fashion/beauty]

• honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    also the Mulan flat face thing is because they've drawn an outline around her face, rather bafflingly.

All the pictures use these weird looking outlines around face and body. They look to thick and the clour choice is bad. Mulan and Arial are the worst offenders though due to the head on potrait. Their Faces look like masks.
  • BeastehBeasteh RIP BIG CHRIZZLERegistered User regular
    that disney stuff is so bad, jesus
  • laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    It's a style other properties have favored as well. It's easy to standardize across an entire brand and a wide variety of
    media.

It makes sense, Ijust don't like it
    laughingfuzzball on
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    Stopped by a Nordstrom Rack today. I've never been to one, but I asked another well-dressed guy in my office where the nearest menswear store was so I could get a couple spare shirts to stow in my desk. He pointed me there even though I had my mis-givings at first, I was actually able to find somewhat decent shirts dirt cheap. AND IN MY SIZE, which never happens. Ever.
    Rack is nice. I'm too poor for Nordstroms normally, but I've found more than one decent thing there.

It's less "shit nobody wanted" than most outlets.
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    Up til now I had always regarded Nordstroms as "Expensive JC Penny"

but these shirts are CK, fairly good quality. I mean they aren't great, but way better than I was expecting.
  • UsagiUsagi Got catz in my zone Ca-catz in my zoneRegistered User regular
    Ruby Rhod wrote: »
    Usagi wrote: »
    Big ol' noggins are surprisingly common in actors. More easily filmable, or something. Or more expressive faces? I dunno.

But yeah everyone out here is a Pez dispenser

I feel slightly less bad about being a veritable giantess now

Skewed body image, ahoy!

Girl you're crazy hot and you know it.

Mwah mwah <3
    twit | make stuff | GW2: Arithmetock.3459 | a list of wishes | a post of wishes | svpply
  • smofsmof The meanest dinosaur Registered User regular
    I'm glad it's not just me that thinks Chris Pine has a big head. I actually found it a bit distracting at times watching the new Trek. Kept thinking I was actually watching Thunderbirds.
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Firstly, you are complaining about these knots, but promoting bow ties.

But I mean it's a detail that nice and different, not actually that garish as I doubt you would notice it on an outfit unless you paid attention to it.

It's so busy
    it's busy nonsense and if there's any quality I don't like in fashion it's being busy
    a bow tie is actually a fairly simple affair
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I'm all about getting busy.
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    it doesn't help that all of those special knots are displayed on ties that already have plenty going on
    ETqXK.png
    I'm all about having plenty going on.
  • KochikensKochikens Lovely-Cuddle-Blanket-Stephen-Fry-Awesomer Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    I'm all about getting busyfunky.

Kochikens, I told you about my propensity for getting funky in the strictest confidence and now I can no longer trust you.
  • BeastehBeasteh RIP BIG CHRIZZLERegistered User regular
    where has the love gone
  • TamTam I hate art I love artRegistered User regular
    you were a fool if you ever trusted kochi in the first place
  • KochikensKochikens Lovely-Cuddle-Blanket-Stephen-Fry-Awesomer Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Kochikens, I told you about my propensity for getting funkylucky in the strictest confidence and now I can no longer trust you.

• PeenPeen Registered User regular
    Formal menswear is boring. Fun tie knots are a way to add a bit of personality to what you're wearing.
    6cucROq.jpg
  • GatsbyGatsby Last night I had a dream about you In this dream I'm dancing right beside youRegistered User regular
    Insert Coin Clothing has started doing photo shoots and says they'll have this ready to preorder soon

@Antimatter

iyh6o1.jpg
    daft2.gif
  • AntimatterAntimatter I remember touch I need something moreRegistered User regular
    yesss
    15Tpj.jpeg
  • Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Registered User regular
    Results of my blood test came back.

I have normal testosterone levels.

for a woman

C'mere and give me some of that sweet estrogen.
    So... is that a three-piece set?
  • SheriSheri Registered User regular
    168753133-419x611.jpg

168753086-419x605.jpg

:oops:

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    That's a good noise btw
  • TamTam I hate art I love artRegistered User regular
    chris pine it is illegal to be that good looking you are under arrest you sexy sexy man
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    compilation of Sheri being aroused:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdbYsoEasio
    ETqXK.png
  • AntimatterAntimatter I remember touch I need something moreRegistered User regular
    did you swoon and/or get the vapors when he declared that he was "the law"
    15Tpj.jpeg
    Guys I am seeing the new movie tomorrow at 10pm and I am SO FUCKING EXCITED
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    You know he is now in a TV series now right Kate?
  • FishmanFishman scientia potentia est Robot ProvocateurRegistered User regular
    It's amusing to me as I still remember when he was on a TV series here every night.
    As a gay ambulance driver
    Not that I've ever watched Shorty
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • crwthcrwth Registered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »

hahaha hell yeah
    C6ALTav.jpg
    For god's sake

I have to watch like 10 minutes of Idol before So You Think You Can Dance starts and holy shit Nikki Minaj speaks like an idiot