Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Rabbit Season! Duck Season! [Chat] Season!

• emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    you guys know when you buy tickets to a show you're really excited for months in advance, then convince yourself the show is today, and then you realize it was on Sunday, then you have to stay late at work and hit 2 hours of traffic on your way home

those days suck
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    If anyone wants to see that I'm playing a Total War game all the time on Steam, I'm Chanus on there.

Also, if anyone wants a 75% off coupon for Shogun 2, I have two to give away.
    Feck, shite, feck, shite, feck, shite, arse!
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    kaleedity wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Oh man

Oh man

Someone should make a fantasy world but everyone's dogs, and instead of different fantasy races they're different dog breeds

Redwall did a subset of this

Redwall stole all the good ideas
    vspgsp.jpg
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Registered User regular
    2710717349.png

is this good

Kind of a shitty upload speed. Bitching download speed. Also your test server is on the other end of your connection.
    There's no living with a killing. There's no goin' back from one. Right or wrong, it's a brand... a brand sticks. There's no goin' back. Now you run on home to your mother and tell her... tell her everything's alright. And there aren't any more guns in the valley.
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RwbwKo7sTc

One time I feel asleep and this was on repeat.

for a whole night. you remember. Alf, sweet baby.
    DasUberEdward on
    Yet that is exactly what i see here.
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    It's hard coming up with warm ups using the passive voice for my students.

It's a rather cumbersome sentence construction.

Fill in the blanks?

The ___ was ___

Or just describing you doing something to an object?

Like pick up a pencil

"The pencil was picked up"

Oh you sweet summer child. (I kid, I kid)

The trick is finding something my students can do and would find interesting enough to actually do.

I have a confession.

I am not actually a teacher type person.

I am going to die when I TA this year.

Nah. You are a smart cookie, I am sure you will pick it up no problem. It ain't rocket surgery.

Thanks. I'm sure I will too, and for whatever reason this post calms me down. It's just something I'm anxious about.

Hey Shiv, did you see where I invited you out to dinner on me if you ever make it down here/i get out to maryland again (not too likely) up thread?

Feral said you'd do inappropriate things to a burrito, but offer still stands if you ever need a meal and some care free times.. Logistics would have to be your headache though. ;)

I did not! Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Registered User regular
    And poster kickstarter backed. Because I realized that I can't live without that poster.
    There's no living with a killing. There's no goin' back from one. Right or wrong, it's a brand... a brand sticks. There's no goin' back. Now you run on home to your mother and tell her... tell her everything's alright. And there aren't any more guns in the valley.
  • MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    [chat] what if I want a second SSD just for music software and for all these big giant sample libraries.

How big and what are you looking at?

256 would be plenty, I think. I have a 256 meg ssd as my main drive right now but it's mostly full (I need to scour through and see what is taking up space. I do have some steam games on it.)

Hey buddy, I may have deal for you... (I do have a few extra hard drive, and one is an agility 4 256) let me know what you're thinking of pulling the trigger on, I can tell you if it's a good dealer not at least.
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy
  • MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular
    I'm so ashamed by how bad my computer work ethic and what disrepair my office is. I'll do before and after pics sooner or later.
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy
    2710717349.png

is this good

A-?

In high school my friends would've heard many harsh words for such failure.
    They should make an mmo set in the world of Ooo
    vspgsp.jpg
  • kaleeditykaleedity bad biscuits make the baker broke bro Registered User regular
    Oh man

Oh man

Someone should make a fantasy world but everyone's dogs, and instead of different fantasy races they're different dog breeds

It was also really fucking racist! Like, I was a kid reading one of the myriad books and there's a bit where a rat almost gets integrated into the good ol' abbey where things get peaceful

but no, he's stupid and incapable of living with them and eventually self-exiled
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    geth how much do I hate the shitty fucking rolls you give me

1-Die in fire
    10- no really I hope you die in a fire

geth roll 1d10
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
    edited May 2013
    an MMOoo
    Ludious on
  • override367override367 Registered User regular
    apple products: you're stupid
    2710717349.png

is this good

don't you guys get like ten megabytes before they cut your internet and harvest your organs for exceeding bandwidth limits in Canada
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
    Oh man

Oh man

It was also really fucking racist! Like, I was a kid reading one of the myriad books and there's a bit where a rat almost gets integrated into the good ol' abbey where things get peaceful

but no, he's stupid and incapable of living with them and eventually self-exiled

racist...animals...
    NO.
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular

it would suck
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    I don't think I'm responsible enough to play with an iron man glove that can pop balloons.

Oh man

Oh man

Fantasy races are really racist by nature
    vspgsp.jpg
  • ElkiElki Super Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Uncertainty.
    Jafar-Panahi_sig2.jpgroyalist_pasig.jpg
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    They should make a MMO where being a dwarf or halfling is a big disability.
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
    "my favorite slut is the drunk slut! she's the classic chevy of sluts! durable and reliable!"

KILL ME
    NO.
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    2710717349.png

is this good

Kind of a shitty upload speed. Bitching download speed. Also your test server is on the other end of your connection.

what does that last sentence mean
    So It Goes wrote: »
    "my favorite slut is the drunk slut! she's the classic chevy of sluts! durable and reliable!"

KILL ME

well first on a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your skin for wearability
  • override367override367 Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    They should make a MMO where being a dwarf or halfling is a big disability.

the npcs are all racist and will beat you
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    If anyone wants to see that I'm playing a Total War game all the time on Steam, I'm Chanus on there.

Also, if anyone wants a 75% off coupon for Shogun 2, I have two to give away.

Are you

Chanus Gangsta du Québec
    Canadian Whore
    France, Metropolitan

KILL ME

It's too late. You've rotted from the inside. Why would I kill a shambling husk of a woman.
  • kaleeditykaleedity bad biscuits make the baker broke bro Registered User regular
    Oh man

Oh man

racist...animals...

It makes more sense in reading. Each animal has a distinct kind of English accent, for instance, which was cool for a young kaleedity.
    this show is actively harmful to society, burn it
    NO.
  • SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    They should make an mmo set in the castle of Aaaauuugh

• y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    my friend was watching Family Feud and just posted this on Facebook

UdZ1bj3.jpg

what was the category??????
    G2Dcf.jpg
    real talk k-did, if the rat represented the chavs, you goddamn well know it was right on the money
    Oh man

Oh man

racist...animals...

It makes more sense in reading. Each animal has a distinct kind of English accent, for instance, which was cool for a young kaleedity.

dude. I read all of those books. I know exactly of that which you speak. I lurved them.
    NO.
    "things that might be a few inches too short"

my lord
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    2710734821.png

is this good
    Family Feud you've gone off the deep end
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Hamurabi wrote: »
    It's mostly a really stupid question on your part. Given that I have said that I like the internet quite a few times now.

But since Winky and I have reached an understanding, I am going to go for my run now.

We better be talking about boobs or comic books when I get back or so help me I'm going to burn down the internet.

iA7j4.jpg

This photo only reminded me of this photo:
    Mi64lnd.jpg

Spoiler'd for HUUUUUUUUUUGE
    GOD I AM LATE POSTING THIS
    Mim on
    that has to be a shoop
    NO.
This discussion has been closed.