Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Neutral [chat] Hotel

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    imac shit the bed

seeing if I can reformat boot drive and restore from tme machine
  • Irond WillIrond Will Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    corgi husky mix omg

C4NLaSD.jpg

if you wanted to breed a dog for bossiness and stubbornness

this is pretty much the dog you would end up with
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    Weird, woke up and checked phone forum and it had a little 1 next to inbox so I checked but there was nothing there and now I'm confused.
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    مرحبًا بكم في Gmail! يمكنك تسجيل الدخول إلى حسابك على http://mail.google.com/.

إليك بعض النصائح لمساعدتك على البدء:

يمكن استخدام أدوات استيرادGmail لنقل البريد الإلكتروني وجهات الاتصالمن حسابات البريد الإلكتروني الأخرى إلى عنوان بريدك الإلكتروني الجديد على Gmail.
    يمكن تنزيل تطبيق الجوال لـ Android أو iPhone و iPad للبقاء على اتصال أثناء التنقل.

إذا واجهت مشكلات في حسابك في أي وقت أو نسيت كلمة المرور، فسنتصل بك على هذا العنوان.

استمتع بالأمر!

فريق عمل Gmail

إذا لم تكن قد أنشأت هذا العنوان على Gmail، ولم تتعرف على هذا البريد الإلكتروني، يرجى الانتقال إلى: https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kirjfQT2UuXl8W1Axvn2jgKPU6SIgQRim8JkNzGeIVqHpyY لإلغاء ربط هذا الحساب.

Don't suppose any of you can read Arabic?

They're activating your sleeper cell.
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
    imac shit the bed

:(

mine is still holding up, but i feel like i'll need to upgrade before too long.
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    "it's pretty happening" will said, his dentures rattling against his wether's originals candies

i remember a day when young ladies were clean and respectful and not obsessed with poop

No, they were still obsessed with poop, they just only discussed it among themselves.

I am now picturing a circle of Southern belles around a table drinking tea one fine summer morning and energetically exclaiming at how Aunt Augusta had just spent half the previous night dropping the mother of all deuces in her chamber-pot, and that it's aroma had been enough to knock out the negro boy in charge of emptying it.
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
    Deebaser wrote: »

يمكن استخدام أدوات استيرادGmail لنقل البريد الإلكتروني وجهات الاتصالمن حسابات البريد الإلكتروني الأخرى إلى عنوان بريدك الإلكتروني الجديد على Gmail.
    يمكن تنزيل تطبيق الجوال لـ Android أو iPhone و iPad للبقاء على اتصال أثناء التنقل.

إذا واجهت مشكلات في حسابك في أي وقت أو نسيت كلمة المرور، فسنتصل بك على هذا العنوان.

استمتع بالأمر!

فريق عمل Gmail

إذا لم تكن قد أنشأت هذا العنوان على Gmail، ولم تتعرف على هذا البريد الإلكتروني، يرجى الانتقال إلى: https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kirjfQT2UuXl8W1Axvn2jgKPU6SIgQRim8JkNzGeIVqHpyY لإلغاء ربط هذا الحساب.

Poker-sm-233-Qd.png
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    imac shit the bed

maybe it will restore and chug along for a while longer

:l
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular

استمتع بالأمر!

فريق عمل Gmail

according to google language fucker, it's a "welcome to gmail" message.

no idea why it'd be in Arabic
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    Weird, woke up and checked phone forum and it had a little 1 next to inbox so I checked but there was nothing there and now I'm confused.

It was probably the latest Lorc conspiracy and was deleted before you could see it.
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

استمتع بالأمر!

فريق عمل Gmail

Poker-sm-233-Qd.png

I remember reading the book when I was a kid and giggling because the author would talk about members of the politburo or whatever farting and picking their noses.
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular
    omg speaking of bossy, stubborn animals

pony's cat penny is the biggest asshole i've ever met
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    WZG0Rls.png

this is amazing
    Corehealer wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »

It was probably the latest Lorc conspiracy and was deleted before you could see it.

ever since the pope got on email we've really been able to move quickly on these things
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    imac shit the bed

maybe it will restore and chug along for a while longer

:l

You can just remove the disk and restore it with a low-level util, then install a new one and copy the-

Oh wait.

I think you have to throw it away and buy a new one.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
    i totally get it, though

if i didn't think i could get it as an engineer or dev i'd be so aimless

i have so little confidence in the job market in general that i have no fucking idea what hope i'd have, if any
    I bet there's a script that Icy wrote, and all it does is reban Lorc's alts.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • TehSlothTehSloth On that ass like Charmin Registered User regular
    I'm going to start a gang and buy a 3d printer and print guns for my gang. Print the guns, no serial numbers, melt them down after use.

Your move, coppers.

This kind of bugged me in Sons of Anarchy. To avoid spoiling much but the very basics of the show a big part of what the club does is gun-running when they have a pretty ideal cover for having the equipment required to be manufacturing their own weapons and avoiding a lot of the power struggles which have to do with their suppliers. They touch on doing it with bullets but the entire time I was thinking, c'mon guys, THINK BIGGER!
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Registered User regular
    how does this promotion thing work in lol

i won the game but nothing happened. is it best of 3 or what
    Organichu wrote: »
    i totally get it, though

i have so little confidence in the job market in general that i have no fucking idea what hope i'd have, if any

If it's any consolation, the recruiter I talked to today says that the dev market is on fire again here in Austin.
  • redxredx Dublin, CARegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    bahhhh..... and redx now has boring ass gender normative hair. Decidedly not 2.5 inches or so on top, fit for slight messy curly spikes or a side part which I asked for. Sides way shorter than we talked about.
    DSC01456.jpg

hey look, it's same stupid ass fade I had for half my life. Sane stupid ass hair cut I spent years trying not to have. Yay!

edit: ftfy - will
    Irond Will on
    RedX is taking a stab a moving out west, and will be near San Francisco from May 14 till June 29.
    Click here for a horrible H/A thread with details.
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Their ideas are old and their ideas are bad. Risk is our business.Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    i totally get it, though

survey says: fuckin' none!

i didn't think it was possible to get burnt out on a part time job

but

uh

they're trying their hardest to push me to it
    AManFromEarth on
    Lh96QHG.png
  • HamurabiHamurabi Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    I bet there's a script that Icy wrote, and all it does is roll a six-sided die and if the result is divisible by 1 it rebans Lorc's alt.
    network_sig2.png
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    I am kinda tired of getting all these pm's for that whole big pm thing

but at the same time I was included

and I have a nice big list of names I can reply to

if I get lonely
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
    I bet there's a script that Icy wrote, and all it does is reban Lorc's alts.

Geth is now a demon hunter for the Vatican.
  • override367override367 Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    So I need Math 111 and Math 112 to sign up for computer courses and since math 112 requires math 111 that means 2 semesters of taking nothing but a single math class

I have math 114 but math 114 isn't the prerequisite, even if it is a higher course. The prereqs for 114 are 111, 112, and 113, none of which I have because the equivalents at my old school to those didn't transfer over

this money grubbing bullshit is all higher education is, make people take extra classes for no purpose than to wring dollars out of them
    override367 on
    redx wrote: »
    bahhhh..... and redx now has boring ass gender normative hair. Decidedly not 2.5 inches or so on top, fit for slight messy curly spikes or a side part which I asked for. Sides way shorter than we talked about.
    DSC01456.jpg

hey look, it's same stupid ass fade I had for half my life. Sane stupid ass hair cut I spent years trying not to have. Yay!

you have by far the saddest eyes i have ever seen on a human being
    Best Geth awesome in weeks.
    Ludious wrote: »
    I am kinda tired of getting all these pm's for that whole big pm thing

but at the same time I was included

and I have a nice big list of names I can reply to

if I get lonely

You always have a place in my heart, Ludious. Right next to the black hole.
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    redx wrote: »
    DSC01456.jpg

Image doesn't show for me. :(
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »

استمتع بالأمر!

فريق عمل Gmail

Welcome to Gmail! You can log on to the account on http://mail.google.com/.

Here are some tips to help you get started:

Import tools can be used to move the Gmail e-mail, Alatsalmn other e-mail accounts to your new email address on Gmail.
    You can download the mobile application for Android, iPhone and iPad to stay connected while on the move.

If you have problems in your account at any time or forget your password, your فسنتصل at this address.

Enjoy your thing!

The Gmail Team

If you have not created this address on Gmail, and did not recognize this email, please go to: https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kirjfQT2UuXl8W1Axvn2jgKPU6SIgQRim8JkNzGeIVqHpyY to unlink this account.

anonymoustips@cia.gov

ctrl+c

ctrl+v
    919UOwT.png
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    So I need Math 111 and Math 112 to sign up for computer courses and since math 112 requires math 111 that means 2 semesters of taking nothing but a single math class

I have math 114 but math 114 isn't the prerequisite, even if it is a higher course. The prereqs for 114 are 111, 112, and 113, none of which I have because the equivalents at my old school to those didn't transfer over

this money grubbing bullshit is all higher education is, make people take extra classes for no purpose than to wring dollars out of them

just go talk to them

a lot of places have tests to determine if you're good enough to skip prerequisites
  • EchoEcho Per Aspera Ad Inferi Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    We should have a way to make Geth speak Latin on command, and say things in a mix of Ecclesiastical Latin and quoting Ezio's Italian from AC2.
  • redxredx Dublin, CARegistered User regular
    edited May 2013

Did you try taking a placement test, CLEP or whatever? You can often test out of piddly little math classes.

or appeal to a department chair or something, rather than a paper pusher in admissions.
    redx on
    RedX is taking a stab a moving out west, and will be near San Francisco from May 14 till June 29.
    Click here for a horrible H/A thread with details.
  • override367override367 Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Already blew the test, didn't even finish it

I've never done calculus before in my entire life and that was half of the placement test, I'm sure I knocked everything up until the trig out of the park though

this is like the universe telling me over and over that college is a horrible idea and I'm not getting the memo

Edit: I can sign up for calculus over the summer at my old school, and that will transfer over, but it's a much higher level math course and won't take care of my prereqs at the new school

fuck erf
    override367 on
  • EchoEcho Per Aspera Ad Inferi Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Corehealer wrote: »
    We should have a way to make Geth speak Latin on command, and say things in a mix of Ecclesiastical Latin and quoting Ezio's Italian from AC2.

Catapultam habeo.
    i totally get it, though

If it's any consolation, the recruiter I talked to today says that the dev market is on fire again here in Austin.

I don't need consolation, I'm fine. I'm saying I'd be hopeless if I thought I couldn't cut it in this field. Like, if one day I decided I couldn't handle CS/software engineering or any of the engineering fields... I'd despair so hard.
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
  • zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular

Contact the professor or your faculty adviser and ask for a waiver.

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.