Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

North Country [chat]land

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I'm trying to think of something a teenager did that was worthwhile. Basically I'm coming up with all the things I did, and nothing else from anybody.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular
    gooey
    ur right about so many things

only bcuz u inspire me bro
    u r the wind bneath my wingz
    919UOwT.png
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Six pack on a dick Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    okay nerds I think this is what I am going to buy http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VHgS

Remember that Win 8 will take up 16-20 gigs of that 120gb SSD on a fresh install, plus more once updates and service packs start rolling.
    matt has a problem on
    h1DI1.jpg
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    a5ehren wrote: »
    okay nerds I think this is what I am going to buy http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VHgS

They talked you into building your own? Don't forget mouse/keyboard, too.

I just bought a new mouse and I have a keyboard : D
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    school uniforms were pretty great imo

I would have felt more positively inclined towards mine if it didn't involve a blazer.
    Blazers are rad.

Heavy, uncomfortable, freezing cold when it's windy, swelteringly hot when it's sunny, and smell when it rains.

There is basically no confluence of climactic conditions for which they are suitable.

Material thick enough that you can exhale into them and hide the fact you're smoking.
    blaze

blazer de fiyah make it burn dem
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
    old man gold button blazers are ugly, yes

modern blazers blaze di fiya make it bun dem
    919UOwT.png
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    hmm
    i send invite over email or fb

hmmm
    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar |
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    I'm trying to think of something a teenager did that was worthwhile. Basically I'm coming up with all the things I did, and nothing else from anybody.
    uaQTSGc.jpg
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    winky what op gun are you using
    hi5 spool
    919UOwT.png
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular

What about mozart?

WHAT ABOUT MOZART, SPOOL?
    Skippy don't forget you're going to pay tax on the amazon purchases.
  • VariableVariable Stroke Me Lady Fame Registered User regular
    mo who?
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Johnson
    Sig%20-%20Reggie%20Watts.png
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular

http://www.policymic.com/articles/39779/meet-the-15-year-old-girl-who-will-probably-be-the-first-astronaut-on-mars
    Feck, shite, feck, shite, feck, shite, arse!
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    winky what op gun are you using

The pandora

But I've moved on to newer, better guns since then

Also get in my outfit, I even made a recruitment video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxgoV0iX_vA
    vspgsp.jpg
    i might fall asleep

should not have gotten what i got for lunch

i will have a gut n lovehandles forever

What about mozart?

One question about Mozart:

Where's the drop? Eh? EH?
  • Irond WillIrond Will Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Gooey wrote: »
    when i was young i was super defiant about the dress code. all "my clothes are an avenue for expression, you fascists!"

now i could not care less

Tell me about the half-windsor.

windsor and half windsor are ridiculous knots

pratt is where it's at

pratt is just a backwards windsor

and the small end ends up backwards

2/10

would not tie again
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular

What about mozart?

Peter the Great.
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    maybe I will 'get in your outfit'

the game isn't very good solo
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    school uniforms were pretty great imo

I would have felt more positively inclined towards mine if it didn't involve a blazer.
    Blazers are rad.

Heavy, uncomfortable, freezing cold when it's windy, swelteringly hot when it's sunny, and smell when it rains.

There is basically no confluence of climactic conditions for which they are suitable.

Material thick enough that you can exhale into them and hide the fact you're smoking.

They are eminently suited to use as atmospheric filters, that I will grant.

But crap garments.
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    Don't join the Barnies.

Smurfs are where the cool people go.
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    uaQTSGc.jpg

You know what, Ms. Wengar is retroactively exempt from dress codes.
    Help cure cancer and you can wear whatever you want.
    I plan on offering my children similar terms.
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM

nothing to be done about that
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    I actually kind of struggle with the whole skin-tight pants/yoga pants/leggings debate. On the one hand, girls should be able to wear whatever they damn well please and if it "distracts" the boys then they can go fuck themselves. On the other hand, why would a girl want to wear pants that completely expose her that way? She's confident about how she looks, and/or she wants to show off. Why? To look hot to boys, maybe? To feel sexy/desirable? To stand out? For attention?

So in the end it's this weird chicken-egg situation of wanting to look sexy so guys will look at you, and as a result boys are distracted and those articles of clothing are banned. Hmm.

Personally I hate those girls that wear skintight leggings with a short shirt so you have a panoramic view of their butt, but it's mostly because I am jelly that their butt is better than mine.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    uaQTSGc.jpg

I've seen some blatant examples of somebody's parents doing their science fair project, but this one takes the fucking cake.
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    Im going to Jamaica next week. Is there any more Rastadubstep??
    @gooey ?
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular

nothing to be done about that

Sounds like something a communist would say.
    Feck, shite, feck, shite, feck, shite, arse!
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
    Chanus wrote: »

http://www.policymic.com/articles/39779/meet-the-15-year-old-girl-who-will-probably-be-the-first-astronaut-on-mars

Will she bee a teenager when they get there?

Noooooope.
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I actually kind of struggle with the whole skin-tight pants/yoga pants/leggings debate. On the one hand, girls should be able to wear whatever they damn well please and if it "distracts" the boys then they can go fuck themselves. On the other hand, why would a girl want to wear pants that completely expose her that way? She's confident about how she looks, and/or she wants to show off. Why? To look hot to boys, maybe? To feel sexy/desirable? To stand out? For attention?

So in the end it's this weird chicken-egg situation of wanting to look sexy so guys will look at you, and as a result boys are distracted and those articles of clothing are banned. Hmm.

Personally I hate those girls that wear skintight leggings with a short shirt so you have a panoramic view of their butt, but it's mostly because I am jelly that their butt is better than mine.

And that's part of the problem!
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    uaQTSGc.jpg

I've seen some blatant examples of somebody's parents doing their science fair project, but this one takes the fucking cake.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/04/conrad-farnsworth-builds-nuclear-fusion-reactor-garage_n_2616998.html
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    uaQTSGc.jpg

Sounds like someone's disappointed in their crotchdropling.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    that's clearly she-hulk
    Per3th.jpg

Remember that Win 8 will take up 16-20 gigs of that 120gb SSD on a fresh install, plus more once updates and service packs start rolling.

yeah that's fine I only need a few games and whatever installed at a time

if SSDs keep getting cheaper I can always get another one
    i like butts in yoga pants

but that is basically saying i like butts

cuz yoga pants are like non-pants
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    that's clearly she-hulk

You mean scheck-hulk
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    I agree, Spool. Remove all rights from teenagers. Until you hit 21, you should be considered property.
    Irond Will wrote: »
    when i was young i was super defiant about the dress code. all "my clothes are an avenue for expression, you fascists!"

now i could not care less

Tell me about the half-windsor.

windsor and half windsor are ridiculous knots

pratt is where it's at

pratt is just a backwards windsor

and the small end ends up backwards

2/10

would not tie again

what

if anything it is a backwards half windsor
    919UOwT.png
This discussion has been closed.