Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Rabbit Season! Duck Season! [Chat] Season!

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    @RMS OCeanic you are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters.
    Yet that is exactly what i see here.
  • MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular
    Mim can, but she has to get the okay from my girl, and the rules.
    The rest of you...
    <.<
    >.>

Shivahn, I'll buy you a burrito if you ever come down, and I might have a trailer you can rent in Maryland, but I think it's too far from where you mentioned. It's right near Dover Downs.
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    dk I am going to try modding this dell stand with a vesa plate first

also that software you recomended yesterday for accessing mac drives works a charm

pullin data from time machine backup, doot doot
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    I love John Rogers

@Thomamelas @Pony @Elldren @desc
    John Rogers @jonrog1
    fredhicks bclevinger Interesting how my dilettante writing in Game design has fed back into tools for my screenwriting, too.
    John Rogers @jonrog1
    fredhicks bclevinger I actually said in a writer's room the other day "Failure should be interesting!"

I'm a huge Pink Floyd fan too
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    So wait, guys, since I've said where I live, and given enough information about me to identify me, are you all gonna stalk me? :oops: :cry: o_O

Uh, do you want us to stalk you

I think the bigger question is do you want him to want us to stalk him?

Gurl, I ain't got time for that
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    skippydumptruck upgradin' over here
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    The rest of you...
    <.<
    >.>

Shivahn, I'll buy you a burrito if you ever come down, and I might have a trailer you can rent in Maryland, but I think it's too far from where you mentioned. It's right near Dover Downs.

The best thing about a burrito is that if you have Kluver-Bucy, you can eat it or fuck it.
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Delmain wrote: »
    I don't really get either of the comics from yesterday's strip search.

I kinda like Monica's. Erika's was funny, but nothing excellent.

Er...
    Isn't Erika off the show now?

Yeah, I meant not-Monica.
    Lexxy.
    Torak - Elcor Vanguard
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    I love John Rogers

John Rogers @jonrog1
    fredhicks bclevinger Interesting how my dilettante writing in Game design has fed back into tools for my screenwriting, too.
    John Rogers @jonrog1
    fredhicks bclevinger I actually said in a writer's room the other day "Failure should be interesting!"

No, John Rogers is the dude who made Hairspray.
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    The rest of you...
    <.<
    >.>

The best thing about a burrito is that if you have Kluver-Bucy, you can eat it or fuck it.

Why "or" but not "and"?
    FrenchCat2.jpg
    The rest of you...
    <.<
    >.>

:shock:
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    The rest of you...
    <.<
    >.>

Same concept applies to human beings.
    vspgsp.jpg
    emnmnme wrote: »
    The rest of you...
    <.<
    >.>

Why "or" but not "and"?

Embrace the power of 'and!'
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    Wow, my sandwich was delicious. No wonder they prophesied that I would be Lord Regent of the Sandwiches until the end of times.
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular
    I love John Rogers

John Rogers @jonrog1
    John Rogers @jonrog1

No, John Rogers is the dude who made Hairspray.

Oh, I'm not a huge Zac Efron fan
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Cass... Sigh. You are thinking of Roger Waters.

AS A PINL FLOYD FAN THIS UPSETS ME
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    Ramunas "The Honey Badger" Navardauskas won his first Grand Tour stage.

Which goes some way to making up for losing the nickname lottery.

Are you kidding me?

http://www.you tube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

It works better in his native Lithuanian, apparently. Conceptually it's meant to express aggression and nigh-suicidal tenacity.

It's just, you know, other riders get nicknames like "The Shark of Messina", "The Silent Assassin", "The Cannibal", "The Manx Missile", etc.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    @feral @jacobkosh @thomamelas @elldren

any of y'all feel like playing borderlands

a new man came out yesterday so i'm playing again
    Per3th.jpg
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    The rest of you...
    <.<
    >.>

Why "or" but not "and"?

Relevant, from a professor at my university.

Edit: Oh, and I should probably add that that's mildly NSFW
    Solomaxwell6 on
  • ArchArch Trust me, I'm a scientist Registered User regular
  • ArchArch Trust me, I'm a scientist Registered User regular
    Also I don't care much for the stock Borderlands 2 characters

but holy shit Gaige and Kreig are fucking crazypants
    Arch wrote: »
    Feral being Jake from adventure time makes a weird sort of sense to me

I floop all the pigs.

gunzerker gunzerker gunzerker

it's all about the gunzerker

i wasn't sure about krieg until i watched a gameplay video and heard him soliloquize
    Per3th.jpg
    Feral being Jake from adventure time makes a weird sort of sense to me

I must further my class' ignorance of the issue due to lack of flash, ATM. :(
    gunzerker suuuuuucks early game (but then, don't all of the characters?)

once you get a good slag autofire weapon and a good autofire weapon of any other elemental damage type and any other ammo type you start wrecking face
  • redxredx Dublin, CARegistered User regular
    ITT: The Girl Who Mistook Her Burrito for a Fish Taco.
    RedX is taking a stab a moving out west, and will be near San Francisco from May 14 till June 29.
    Click here for a horrible H/A thread with details.
    The rest of you...
    <.<
    >.>

Why "or" but not "and"?

Relevant, from a professor at my university.

Edit: Oh, and I should probably add that that's mildly NSFW

hahahaha I've seen this before and it's awesome

Would you like to make with fuck is kinda your life philosophy, y/n?
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod

Would you like to make with fuck is kinda your life philosophy, y/n?

would you like to suck my cock GUNZERKER
    would you like some making fuck GUNZERKER
    I guess Zer0 is okay

does he dual-wield and continually regenerate health and ammo, basically making him an unstoppable killing machine of slag bonus damage?

no?

scrub tier
  • TehSlothTehSloth On that ass like Charmin Registered User regular
    alright gotta set up a gel brb

u gellin'?
  • kaleeditykaleedity bad biscuits make the baker broke bro Registered User regular
    it's kaleedity on steam if I can make the list

hit 20 on bl2 yesterday

I'm only slightly peeved that krieg isn't a crazy german
    kaleedity wrote: »
    it's kaleedity on steam if I can make the list

hit 20 on bl2 yesterday

I'm only slightly peeved that krieg isn't a crazy german
    we're all on the brobox
    Per3th.jpg
    I want to get a four man group together of four gunzerkers all dual-wielding two Banes
This discussion has been closed.