Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Rabbit Season! Duck Season! [Chat] Season!

• ThomamelasThomamelas Registered User regular
    Shit. Taylor Swift is tonight.
    There's no living with a killing. There's no goin' back from one. Right or wrong, it's a brand... a brand sticks. There's no goin' back. Now you run on home to your mother and tell her... tell her everything's alright. And there aren't any more guns in the valley.
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Feral wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    so I am pretty sure I'm getting laid this weekend and my reaction to this feeling is annoyance that I have to tidy my house

WOMEN

M I RITE

*takes off a pair of glasses*

*folds them closed and sets them on the table*

*leans across the table and looks at @jacobkosh intently*

*doesn't say anything, but rather slowly exhales through his nose*

look I just really wasn't planning on having to mop and shit

until after the sex

M I RITE

U R RITE
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong and a cast of thousands Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Blands2 on PC is the only way to Blands2.
    Donkey Kong on
    dkmouthsig.png
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Woo hoo~ it has been fixed.

snaps for moi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0VSO-88E8qo#t=48s
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    and gear increases exponentially, so the higher level you are, the shorter any one weapon is any good

that's a terrible idea!
    Per3th.jpg
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    so I am pretty sure I'm getting laid this weekend and my reaction to this feeling is annoyance that I have to tidy my house

WOMEN

M I RITE

Get one of the swifter mopping things. Works like a charm.

I have a mop, yo! I even have one of those big janitor buckets on wheels to put it in (a relic of a past job *cough*)

I just don't want to use it
    Elendil wrote: »
    i wish the new game mode they added wasn't so lame

i'd swear the borderlands devs are intent on making the endgame as painful as possible

400 raid bosses in every DLC

raised level cap! - but now everything has 4 times the health, health regen, and you're almost completely dependent on slag

i kind of want to level my mans up but the thought of jumping into that is ugh

I've got the Slag option for my robo gun for Axton. Love it.
    There's no living with a killing. There's no goin' back from one. Right or wrong, it's a brand... a brand sticks. There's no goin' back. Now you run on home to your mother and tell her... tell her everything's alright. And there aren't any more guns in the valley.

WOMEN

M I RITE

I have a mop, yo! I even have one of those big janitor buckets on wheels to put it in (a relic of a past job *cough*)

or the vacuum or the dustbuster or the spiderweb...getter...thing....

actually I could use a better one of those, one pass through a spiderweb and it's just covered and will not get clean again
    Elendil wrote: »
    i wish the new game mode they added wasn't so lame

i'd swear the borderlands devs are intent on making the endgame as painful as possible

400 raid bosses in every DLC

raised level cap! - but now everything has 4 times the health, health regen, and you're almost completely dependent on slag

i kind of want to level my mans up but the thought of jumping into that is ugh

I've got the Slag option for my robo gun for Axton. Love it.
    i got the nuke because it is a nuke
    Per3th.jpg
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    We really need a Steam Group for [chat] I don't know most of the people in the other PA groups.
    Torak - Elcor Vanguard
  • GonmunGonmun Canada eh!Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    I keep thinking I should get BL2 so I can play with you guys.

Buy then I have ME3 and haven't bothered playing the multi on that, so

I'm always behind on the multiplayer games that you guys pick up. Someday I'll be able to get one on release day so I can participate. :( Mind you i'm on ps3 now so that might make things difficult.
    t7zsk1.jpg
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    We really need a Steam Group for [chat] I don't know most of the people in the other PA groups.

There is one actually.
  • kaleeditykaleedity bad biscuits make the baker broke bro Registered User regular
    I didn't buy any of the non krieg dlc besides the level cap thing though
  • BethrynBethryn Registered User regular
    I was originally going to get BL2 when it inevitably comes on Steam Sale this summer, but after seeing how Gearbox behaved with A:CM (not to mention DNF), I really don't want to give them any money any more.

WOMEN

M I RITE

then fuck in the bathroom of a local park like i do, jesus

this doesn't have to be complicated!
    Per3th.jpg
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    I dunno if I want season pass.

I want the Tiny Tina DLC and the level upgrade but I'm kind of meh on the other stuff

Maybe I could just buy Tiny Tina, level upgrade, and mechromancer. that's like $25 vs $30 for season pass, right?
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »

snaps for moi

Good, now play Tokyo Jungle!

Is it free? All I have is MGS4, Journey, Skullgirls, and Dark Stalkers, Castlevania and Marvel vs Capcom
    Bethryn wrote: »
    I was originally going to get BL2 when it inevitably comes on Steam Sale this summer, but after seeing how Gearbox behaved with A:CM (not to mention DNF), I really don't want to give them any money any more.

... but you didn't buy or even play A:CM or DNF.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I am Solomaxwell6 on Steam, you losers should add me.
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular

WOMEN

M I RITE

all that stuff is crazy talk

what you need is a Roomba and a cat. Creation and destruction. Shiva incarnate.

Either your place will be perfectly clean or the world will be destroyed. Either way you don't have to do a thing.
    What you think "makes sense" has nothing to do with reality. It just has to do with your life experience. And your life experience may only be a small smidgen of reality. Possibly even a distorted account of reality at that. So what this means is that, beginning in the 20th century as our means of decoding nature became more and more powerful, we started realizing our common sense is no longer a tool to pass judgment on whether or not a scientific theory is correct. - Neil Degrasse Tyson
    Feral wrote: »
    I dunno if I want season pass.

I want the Tiny Tina DLC and the level upgrade but I'm kind of meh on the other stuff

Maybe I could just buy Tiny Tina, level upgrade, and mechromancer. that's like $25 vs $30 for season pass, right?
    torgue has its moments, but yeah, i don't think any of the DLC campaigns so far is essential
    Per3th.jpg
    I hate how my meds make me feel after I miss taking them for two days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCxEWPLDg5c
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

There is one actually.

THERE IS!?
    TehSloth wrote: »

snaps for moi

Good, now play Tokyo Jungle!

Is it free? All I have is MGS4, Journey, Skullgirls, and Dark Stalkers, Castlevania and Marvel vs Capcom

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PS3-Game-Lot-Infamous-1-2-Uncharted-1-2-BRAND-NEW-SEALED-/161025037696?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item257dd71580
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular

WOMEN

M I RITE

Either your place will be perfectly clean or the world will be destroyed. Either way you don't have to do a thing.

This made me laugh pretty hard and garner a judging look by the cat.

Evening all.
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark Registered User regular
    i got through ultimate vault hunter mode with my buddy pretty quickly

definitely gonna die bunches though

and im mostly still using my lvl 50 loot cuz i hate trying to figure out what all the goddam red text means all the time
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    Staff meeting in 30 minutes.
    I wonder if this is going to be another doom and despair one like last month's.
    emnmnme wrote: »

One of the many benefits of not always pre-ordering games.
    Cinders wrote: »

There is one actually.

THERE IS!?

Well a Debate and Discourse one.
  • EchoEcho Per Aspera Ad Inferi Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    This pic always puts a smile on my face.

F8lMX1v.jpg

One of the many benefits of not always pre-ordering games.

What I mean is if you were never burned the bad games, why hold a grudge against the game company?
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    It is extremely strange to me to describe humping a hornet's nest as "having sex with it".

Like, despite what were undoubtedly related motivational circuits at work there, there has to be a point at which you can say "categorically, thrusting your erect penis into a hive of insects is not strictly sex".

Well, you have to admit the act is going to end with someone getting fucked.
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum
    Nox+Aeternum.gif
    Damn straight and I'm not giving up any of my crazy ground to some no talent hack.
  • Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco Registered User regular

Well sure, it wasn't really right to do, but they funneled money from A:CM to fund Borderlands which turned out rad, and A:CM isn't especially interesting to me as a concept, so no harm done!

:V
    CDIOl.png
  • GonmunGonmun Canada eh!Registered User regular

WOMEN

M I RITE

We've seriously considered getting a Roomba. Only problem is we have two cats and a beagle as well. -_-
    t7zsk1.jpg
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    This scene in Home and Away takes place in a garage.

In the centre of the shot is a brand new Triumph Speed Triple, and the actors are doing their thing either behind the motorbike or in the edges of the screen not occupied by motorbike closeup.

I'm not sure if this is product placement or what, because that would seem kind of an incongruous product for the audience.

You're talking about a company that did product placement in a video game.
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum
    Nox+Aeternum.gif
    Damn straight and I'm not giving up any of my crazy ground to some no talent hack.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Don't go sah-liding off your seat now, ladies, but I'm currently shirtless.
    because I haven't been doing enough laundry, again, so I'm drying a t-shirt in the oven, again
    xlh6c3.png
    Wait, Taylor Swift is tomorrow.

*falls to his knees* SWWWWIIIIFFFFTTTT!!!!
    What I mean is if you were never burned the bad games, why hold a grudge against the game company?
    Something doesn't have to affect me personally for me to recognise that it's bad. I don't want to give money to a company that will completely distort the reality of its products with a demo that is almost totally untrue to the actual quality of the game, as well as flat-out lie in statements about the game, and possibly also have basically taken the funding for a game and put it to use on their own game instead.
This discussion has been closed.