Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Rabbit Season! Duck Season! [Chat] Season!

• MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    Also stupid prof not being around for his office hours when I need to talk to him.

Got about 500 words written though.
    falasig.png
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    tasksel: aptitude failed (100)

ubuntu

y u no LAMP
  • MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Who wants invites?

Ship.. Maybe that'll make me play video games. :lol:
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy
  • TehSlothTehSloth On that ass like Charmin Registered User regular
    I think I just came out of the worst meeting.

It was just buzzwords and bad analogies that I think undercut what dude was trying to say, but I'm not exactly sure what he was trying to say anyway so maybe they were good?

Also, there are now more titles for software engineers than there are software engineers on any of the teams I interact with so..... yay?
    TehSloth wrote: »

It was just buzzwords and bad analogies that I think undercut what dude was trying to say, but I'm not exactly sure what he was trying to say anyway so maybe they were good?

Also, there are now more titles for software engineers than there are software engineers on any of the teams I interact with so..... yay?

Start collecting titles until your name plaque is so large it takes two walls to hold all of them.
    falasig.png
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    When I fall asleep tonight all I'm going to be able to dream about are echoing goat screams.
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Start collecting titles until your name plaque is so large it takes two walls to hold all of them.

like the highlander!
    919UOwT.png
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    When I fall asleep tonight all I'm going to be able to dream about are echoing goat screams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6w4jkJVrxY
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    Winky that agree was for the goat, not you.
    I better not see you claiming it.
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    Goatpocalypse
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
  • GonmunGonmun Canada eh!Registered User regular
    Damnit, I'm missing invites!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gonmun
    t7zsk1.jpg
    China's Counterfeit Condoms
    Along with fake Gucci handbags and fake Apple iPhones, add to the list of counterfeit items produced in China: fake Durex condoms. As China Daily reported Wednesday, police in Fujian province confiscated more than 2 million condoms falsely labeled as Durex, Contex, and Jissbon products, following a March 29 raid.

Hehe, jissbon.
    falasig.png
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Here we are, Born to be kings,
    We're the software engineers of the universe,
    Here we belong, coding to survive,
    In a room at the darkest hours...
    :whistle:
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    Great, thanks to Eddy I now have to poop.
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    Feral I am literally crying
    vspgsp.jpg

Sadly, they are just upgrade titles. There are now 3 ranks above senior software engineer, none of which are considered managers apparently.

Business doesn't make any sense, I just want to write codes that do things.
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    China's Counterfeit Condoms
    Along with fake Gucci handbags and fake Apple iPhones, add to the list of counterfeit items produced in China: fake Durex condoms. As China Daily reported Wednesday, police in Fujian province confiscated more than 2 million condoms falsely labeled as Durex, Contex, and Jissbon products, following a March 29 raid.

Hehe, jissbon.

WHY
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    They should make a mmorpeger set in Ravnica

I don't see why this hasn't happened

it would suck

no u

They should make an L5R video game on the Elder Scrolls engine too

Dude, that MMO would last for like three days after the entire playerbase manages to be rude to major NPCs who kill them. Again, and again, and again.....
    There's no living with a killing. There's no goin' back from one. Right or wrong, it's a brand... a brand sticks. There's no goin' back. Now you run on home to your mother and tell her... tell her everything's alright. And there aren't any more guns in the valley.
  • EchoEcho Per Aspera Ad Inferi Super Moderator, Moderator mod
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

it would suck

no u

Dude, that MMO would last for like three days after the entire playerbase manages to be rude to major NPCs who kill them. Again, and again, and again.....

That makes me think about a Paranoia MMO....................
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    Didn't get the awesome internship I was hoping for. I knew things were going too well for me this week!
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)

it would suck

no u

L5R where your character can be killed for a perceived slight with no recourse.

God I loved that rpg.

Also the card game.
    falasig.png
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    @Gonmun

I just added you to my buddy list and then I'm trying to add you to the D&D thing
  • GonmunGonmun Canada eh!Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    @Gonmun

I just added you to my buddy list and then I'm trying to add you to the D&D thing

*Snoopy Dance!*
    t7zsk1.jpg
  • MadpandaMadpanda Registered User regular
    So the last borderlands season pass dlc is a level cap increase?

Maybe i'll put down defiance enough to do the Torgue campaign. Rushing through pt2 to level 50 kinda burned me out.
    camo_sig2.png
    Steam/PSN/XBL/Minecraft / LoL / - Benevicious | WoW - Duckwood - Rajhek

it would suck

no u

That makes me think about a Paranoia MMO....................

I'm afraid you don't have the proper clearance to think about a paranoia MMO. I hope you have a clone.
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Great, thanks to Eddy I now have to poop.

it's a skill he has
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Speaking of season passes: Does anybody know what the DLC for Bioshock Infinite will look like? I love the game, but right now I see no reason to buy the season pass.
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    my local pc store wants 70e to even look at my laptop

it would be more money for fixing and parts

lolno
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Speaking of season passes: Does anybody know what the DLC for Bioshock Infinite will look like? I love the game, but right now I see no reason to buy the season pass.

We don't know anything yet. The season pass will still be around later. Just wait until the DLC actually starts coming out. If you see a DLC you really really really want, pick up the season pass then, you'll still have the chance.
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    that dolphin is not vibrating

mad about it
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Goatpocalypse

What is happening to [chat].

I come back from actual work to see nothing but goats.

I just see goats.

Goat see.

OH MY GOD
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    Someone give me a job. I'll be good to you.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Goatpocalypse

What is happening to [chat].

I come back from actual work to see nothing but goats.

I just see goats.

Goat see.

OH MY GOD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lxSItjgY-w
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    that dolphin is not vibrating

mad about it

Hey he's not

That's weird

Alternate answer: I just moved beyond vibrating and am perfectly transfixed
This discussion has been closed.