Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Rabbit Season! Duck Season! [Chat] Season!

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    sup guys are the disenfranchisement olympics over yet

we are talking about pooping in bowls of cookie dough
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    Hmm. She was someone I was hoping to stay in contact with after graduation.

I might have to sacrifice our strong relationship for the aforementioned bowl of shit.

Ten years from now, send her a nice bouquet of flowers and a prettily-wrapped gift box with your own feces

and a note that says, simply, "For old times sake"

and a smaller box with a smaller turd and a note that says, "PS, I have a daughter now"
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
  • MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Feral wrote: »
    TTODewback wrote: »
    I need to be proportioned not like a refrigerator

My roommate left a giant bowl of cookie dough in the refrigerator.

Like, what does she think I'm gonna do??

You're going to shit in it aren't you.

That would be kind of hilarious.

Carefully peel the plastic wrap from the bowl

Take a big dump

Carefully reapply the plastic wrap

Put it back in the fridge

When she freaks out and asks you why you did that, just say "I had to cover up the spoon marks I made when I ate some"

"I was hoping you'd assume I spiced it up with chocolate."

Taking a shit in your roommate's cookie dough is basically the inevitable next step from sneaking bites of your roommate's ice cream

are you ready to follow this rabbit hole as deep as it goes?

The line of mutually assured destruction (MAD) for male roommates is usually established at toothbrushes and poking holes in condoms.

Pranking with love and not ending up hating one another are either the best relationships or the most fucked up abusive ones.
    MadCaddy on
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Sometimes right after I take my meds I get really tired and take a nap

And then suddenly I spring out of bed and into action

It's less like I am resting

And more like I am incubating

Like a horrific disease

Sarksus you are such a downer recently :(
    that's not a downer

what's a downer is when, incubated and raring to go, you realize madagascar has already closed its port
    Per3th.jpg
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    We passed a law that gives parents tax credits to move children out of "failing" schools. Moves that include private schools.
    Tax credits that have no way to be paid for.
    The governor sent in an executive amendment asking for it to be delayed for two years when he won't have to worry about reelection ever again.
    Alabamaaaaaaaaaaa
    facepalm.jpg
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Oh hey Jolie is getting her ovaries removed too

Billy Bob Thorton knocks on her door, "Hey, can I have those? I was hoping to make a pendant out of them. Oh, hey Brad."
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    Hmm. She was someone I was hoping to stay in contact with after graduation.

I might have to sacrifice our strong relationship for the aforementioned bowl of shit.

Ten years from now, send her a nice bouquet of flowers and a prettily-wrapped gift box with your own feces

and a note that says, simply, "For old times sake"

and a smaller box with a smaller turd and a note that says, "PS, I have a daughter now"

Hahahaha
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
  • VariableVariable Stroke Me Lady Fame Registered User regular
    lots of ants in my room. cunts.
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Johnson
    Sig%20-%20Reggie%20Watts.png
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    why would you eat cookie babies before they mature into cookies

so tender and juicy

wait
    NO.
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »

do you leave foodstuffs in your room

don't lie to me
  • MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    My old roommate and I still argue about whether it classifies as him pissing on me when he took me to Mexico to party for my 18th, and I made a bet with him about my drinking fortitude (he was already a well established souse. On his way to grad school.) fast forward 8 extra strong long islands, and his girlfriend having her purse get stolen (so we had to wait for a locksmith to get into our car, and deal with federales...) and I'm passed out in the gutter vomiting on myself.
    He heckles me for being such a light weight, and pisses near me, with wind and splash back been what it was, I say is pissing ON me, ruling?

We should take it to judge John Hodgman. That story has some awesome little nuances I haven't even gotten to.
    MadCaddy on
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
    who needs ovaries full of old eggs anyways
    NO.
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

don't lie to me

the rotting rinds and chicken bones give it away
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    My old roommate and I still argue about whether it classifies as him pissing on me when he took me to Mexico to party for my 18th, and I made a bet with him about my drinking fortitude (he was already a well established spouse. On his way to grad school.) fast forward 8 extra strong long islands, and his girlfriend having her purse get stolen (so we had to wait for a locksmith to get into our car, and deal with federales...) and I'm passed out in the gutter vomiting on myself.
    He heckles me for being such a light weight, and pisses near me, with wind and splash back been what it was, I say is pissing ON me, ruling?

We should take it to judge John Hodgman. That story has some awesome little nuances I haven't even gotten to.

his urine made contact with your bodily person in an unpurified unprocessed form

i would consider this pissing on you, yes
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons LondresRegistered User regular
    It is budget day today, so naturally a journalist tweeted this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqZcYPEszN8&feature=youtu.be
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular

don't lie to me

sandwich-bed08.jpg

#freescheck
    919UOwT.png
    MadCaddy, don't let people piss on you and tell you it's raining
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    So It Goes wrote: »

Especially when you already have three superhuman biological children, and the capacity to adopt as many more as your heart desires.
    Ravenhpltc24 on
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular

at your rate?

you
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Ladies and gentlemen, let us have a moment of silence. Lotus 1-2-3 has been discontinued along with the rest of the Lotus suite. Abe Vigoda stated "Suck it bitches, I'm immortal!"

*head bowed respectfully in silent mourning*

*behind back, middle fingers slowly raise in a more appropriate salute*
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.

at your rate?

you

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular

at your rate?

you

oh

snap
    919UOwT.png
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

Take a big dump

When she freaks out and asks you why you did that, just say "I had to cover up the spoon marks I made when I ate some"

Taking a shit in your roommate's cookie dough is basically the inevitable next step from sneaking bites of your roommate's ice cream

It ends with borrowing her hitachi while she's in the next room watching TV.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
    704-443064.jpg
    somebody get me 10CC's of cum before this biological clock explodes

1c.gif
  • PantsBPantsB Registered User regular

at your rate?

you

tumblr_mjbaqgxIQm1s3u5q3o1_400.gif
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
    spool32 wrote: »

Take a big dump

It ends with borrowing her hitachi while she's in the next room watching TV.

Just like Jennifer Jason Leigh and Bridget Fonda
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »

don't lie to me

sandwich-bed08.jpg

#freescheck

I just got the weirdest vore boner
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
    I had PT on my back today. My PT basically told me that my body was broken and that all the muscles that should be weak were strong and all the muscles that should be strong, are weak, and that I'm way too limber and that's why my l4 is smooshed like a pancake
  • VariableVariable Stroke Me Lady Fame Registered User regular

don't lie to me

leave no but I do eat in here, or at least I did often til the last week or so.

such a hard habit to break
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Johnson
    Sig%20-%20Reggie%20Watts.png
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    My old roommate and I still argue about whether it classifies as him pissing on me when he took me to Mexico to party for my 18th, and I made a bet with him about my drinking fortitude (he was already a well established spouse. On his way to grad school.) fast forward 8 extra strong long islands, and his girlfriend having her purse get stolen (so we had to wait for a locksmith to get into our car, and deal with federales...) and I'm passed out in the gutter vomiting on myself.

his urine made contact with your bodily person in an unpurified unprocessed form

i would consider this pissing on you, yes

Lacking any further details, it sounds more like life pissing on him.

at your rate?

you

I don't even get this burn
    NO.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular

don't lie to me

where else are you gonna eat

you certainly can't eat in the bathroom, that's gross
    Per3th.jpg
    which I guess means double burn or something

NO.
    Gooey wrote: »

don't lie to me

sandwich-bed08.jpg

#freescheck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHEDNqZ9FrI
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    edited May 2013

don't lie to me

Get these:
    F-300-large.jpg

Watch over the next 1-2 days as the ants find it, and swarm it. You will need to resist freaking out and cleansing them with fire. Watch their conveyer belt.

It's a conveyer belt of death.

A few days later, in the middle of the night, you will be awakened by a scream that you didn't hear, as somewhere, a civilization dies.
    Ludious on
    Elendil wrote: »

don't lie to me

where else are you gonna eat

you certainly can't eat in the bathroom, that's gross

*looks up from eating greek yogurt in the bathtub*
    whuttt?

don't lie to me

Get these:
    F-300-large.jpg

Watch over the next 1-2 days as the ants find it, and swarm it. You will need to resist freaking out and cleansing them with fire. Watch their conveyer belt.

It's a conveyer belt of death.

A few days later, in the middle of the night, you will be awakened by a scream that you didn't hear, as somewhere, a civilization dies.

make sure the surface is level though or stuff leaks out

this is how we learned a portion of our kitchen counter isn't really level...
    NO.
    Don't worry SiG, according to Robert Ebert via Feral you will never die.
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
This discussion has been closed.